KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Access Hollywood ROTS teaser preview

Access Hollywood ROTS teaser preview
Started by: vanyoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vanyoda

Here are extra links if the first crashes,

http://www.the-trades.com/trailers/ep3.html

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:46 AM
Click here to Send vanyoda a Private Message Find more posts by vanyoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lucasfilm
has a hardon

ajshfjlashkflhaskfl OMG this is sooooo awesome and sidious looks so weird.... Flippin A' yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11!!!!!!1

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:49 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Tater
You can't catch me

Sidious does look a bit unusual. He doesn't look like the Emperor that we're all familiar with. In fact, he doesn't quite resemble Ian McDiarmid at all.

That's right.

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:57 AM
Click here to Send The Tater a Private Message Find more posts by The Tater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
passivejedi

You've said it The Tater. That being said, he looks very, very disturbed! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:04 AM
Click here to Send passivejedi a Private Message Find more posts by passivejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

^^^lol at you guys... your telling me you dont see the emperor in that pic... your crazy... watch ROTJ one more time

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:16 AM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

a preview.....of a preview....

we are in a high time low....

but its great!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:20 AM
Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont see anything all i get is mirror 1 2 3

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:20 AM
Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthcraka
Dark Side Force Initiate

same here

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:23 AM
Click here to Send darthcraka a Private Message Find more posts by darthcraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanyoda

quote:
Originally posted by SMOKE187
i dont see anything all i get is mirror 1 2 3

Have you tried clicking one of them? It doesn't take
long to download.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:25 AM
Click here to Send vanyoda a Private Message Find more posts by vanyoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Man I think this film is going to live up to be the darkest in the trilogy sidious looks vicious with that lightsaber and wonder what the hanger in that ship goes to because it is big ship.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:30 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

that pic of ani with luke's saber gives me chills, wow, that's probably the coolest thing about the PT: all of the little details

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:31 AM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Holy Crap. Palpatine looks like Micheal Jackson eek!

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Last edited by Gannon on Nov 4th, 2004 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

nah !

palps looks vicously seeking revenge

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:39 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lucasfilm
has a hardon

naw but it does look sort of fan filmish, too clean or somethin' and what's with the black eyes...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:40 AM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunchy

WOW. That looks amazing...a much DARKER Star Wars movie anyone? Can't freakin wait...What's up with the emperor though like people have mentioned? Doesn't quite look like how I remember him...but still freaky as heck. I mean, I don't remember such viscious teeth, but then again we've never seen him attacking or fighting in the form of the deformed emperor until now have we? Episode 3 looks promisingly the best of the series and an awesome movie. The guy at TFN said it knocks the other two movies down and totally blows them away.

Last edited by hunchy on Nov 4th, 2004 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:42 AM
Click here to Send hunchy a Private Message Find more posts by hunchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Surgent
KMC's #1 Fake Mod

I waited to see it on Access Hollywood, and I was just....... wow.......

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Surgent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Surgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaughter

SWEET SWEET SWEET AND MORE SWWWEEEEETTTTTTTT 2 morrow i will wake up to the Unstraightend Palps Teeth...o well YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!3 more hours~!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayd265
Cajun Jedi

what time is it going to be on the star wars site?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:18 AM
Click here to Send Jayd265 a Private Message Find more posts by Jayd265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Oh my goodness, I'm kinda shaking. Sidious looks...just...oh my god. I'm starting to feel good about this movie.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:22 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Palpy looks kick ass. I cant wait for the movie now. He is definitely taking his revenge out there. lol

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:24 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote