KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » MGS Raiden vs Grey fox

MGS Raiden vs Grey fox
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

i think you are underestimating Liquid and overestimating the ai in those rays. i have no doubt that fox could have taken all those rays out easily if he had been in that situation instead. raiden was fast enough to take them out, and you cannot argue that raiden was faster than fox during that fight, cuz that is ridiculous. plus, rex was just designed better for combat, everything that rex has is available right away, ray has to move its arms to be able to use its machine guns, and has to open its mouth to fire its compressed watter. rex has everything right there, it can shoot the laser at the same time as the Gatling Guns if it wants.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 07:41 PM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by menokokoro
i think you are underestimating Liquid and overestimating the ai in those rays. i have no doubt that fox could have taken all those rays out easily if he had been in that situation instead. raiden was fast enough to take them out, and you cannot argue that raiden was faster than fox during that fight, cuz that is ridiculous. plus, rex was just designed better for combat, everything that rex has is available right away, ray has to move its arms to be able to use its machine guns, and has to open its mouth to fire its compressed watter. rex has everything right there, it can shoot the laser at the same time as the Gatling Guns if it wants.

Perhaps Grey Fox could have taken them, but there is just no way to prove that. If you can think of something, I'm all ears, however.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 07:50 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

well it is pretty obvious to me that he could...i mean he was obviously stronger and faster than raiden at that point, and raiden was capable of taking them out with his limited abilities. fox could do what solidus did, jump up on their heads and destroy them with his sword/plasma gun combo.

lol i dont know why i am arguing this with you, i think that raiden with his full abilities would win.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 12:34 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by menokokoro
well it is pretty obvious to me that he could...i mean he was obviously stronger and faster than raiden at that point, and raiden was capable of taking them out with his limited abilities. fox could do what solidus did, jump up on their heads and destroy them with his sword/plasma gun combo.

lol i dont know why i am arguing this with you, i think that raiden with his full abilities would win.

Actually, your argument is a perfect example of why basing my argument off of feats alone is fallacious, thanks to PIS. It is certainly true that GF had more ability than Raiden before he got the suit.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 12:47 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

yeah, which is why a lot of these vs forums piss me off lol

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 07:21 AM
wakkawakkawakka

I vote for Grey Fox however wouldn't Raiden have an advantage in strenght nd durability since he seems to have the better cyborg suit why Frank has the prototype.

I wonder if it would be spite if Grey Fox and Raiden were to fight without the cyborg exoskeletons.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 10:11 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

without they are pretty much the same too...well at least they tried to portray it that way.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 10:16 PM
BlackStarG3N0

Its hard to say due to the fact they both improvise during fight but if had to guess the outcome Grey Fox would win Grey Fox is too fast. when he moves at certain times he becomes invisible and no im not talking about the camo.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 10:31 PM
BlackStarG3N0 is currently offline Click here to Send BlackStarG3N0 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackStarG3N0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Liquid piloting Rex is way more dangerous than the mass produced Rays piloted by a dumbass AI.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 6th, 2010 01:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomfox

Just saying gray fox has burst of extreme pain that causes him to flee, so in my opinion, raiden would take full advantage of that. I like gray fox but lets be real. Raiden would win. Btw i may look like raiden is moving slow in the fight against vamp but it is slowed down so we could see the sweet action. Also raiden has alot more experince than fox and he is alot younger, has stated in the convos with snake in mgs4. Oh and ankther thing raiden as thermal view so he could see greyfox even if he is camoed.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 07:32 PM
venomfox is currently offline Click here to Send venomfox a Private Message Find more posts by venomfox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

After Revengeance, Fox loses and badly.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 07:34 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomfox

Oh i also forgot when you get your sword in mgs2, raiden can deflect bullets back at enemy troops. So he is pretty badass even before the exo suit.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 07:34 PM
venomfox is currently offline Click here to Send venomfox a Private Message Find more posts by venomfox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by KingD19
After Revengeance, Fox loses and badly.
It says "Metal Gear Solid"

Not "Metal Gear Rising".

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 12:24 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by venomfox
Oh i also forgot when you get your sword in mgs2, raiden can deflect bullets back at enemy troops. So he is pretty badass even before the exo suit.
Yeah but he can't defend his legs and lower section

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 01:54 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Both of Cyborgs are extremely underwhelming, but Raiden from MGS4 was borderline pathetic seeing how bad he struggled with freaking Vamp of all people

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 01:54 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by RadZoa
Both of Cyborgs are extremely underwhelming, but Raiden from MGS4 was borderline pathetic seeing how bad he struggled with freaking Vamp of all people
What?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 01:51 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by Jmanghan
What?
Neither of these Cyborgs are very impressive

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 04:46 PM