KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs Thor

Spiderman vs Thor
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

Spiderman shoots a web dagger and cuts Thor's dong off.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 02:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ Current Thor has a pussy, read some comics.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 02:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

You mean is or he actually HAS one?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 03:06 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ Current Thor has a pussy, read some comics.
Make me.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 03:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Spiderman dies
/thread

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 03:11 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
You mean is or he actually HAS one?

Both, he's a pussy literally and figuratively.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 03:15 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Mindset
Speak for yourself, do you even lift, bro?

Ah, right. Every now and then I need a reminder why I don't like talking to you.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 04:40 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You need a reminder?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 04:44 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Digi
Ah, right. Every now and then I need a reminder why I don't like talking to you.

this

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 02:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Probably by killing him or KOing when the bell rings.

How is that?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 04:03 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Bear with me...

(please log in to view the image)

Now I'm guessing Masterson Thor is not quite Blake Thor level, and I would imagine that the panel(s) following the last one above shows Masterson Thor neutralizing Spidey. But is it that much of a stretch to see Spider-Man with adamantium-strength webbing getting the better of Blake Thor if this fight was written somewhat like the above? I mean, yeah, Thor would be stronger, but then, strategic superwebbing could keep Blake Thor from striking Mjolnir on the ground.

Basically, Spider-Man could win this the way he wins other fights against far more powerful opponents: by fighting fast and smart (which, I do believe, is generally not Thor's strength).

Overall, I would still likely give the win to Thor, but perhaps after he has Spider-Man's "measure."

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 05:26 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Mindship
Bear with me...

(please log in to view the image)

Now I'm guessing Masterson Thor is not quite Blake Thor level, and I would imagine that the panel(s) following the last one above shows Masterson Thor neutralizing Spidey. But is it that much of a stretch to see Spider-Man with adamantium-strength webbing getting the better of Blake Thor if this fight was written somewhat like the above? I mean, yeah, Thor would be stronger, but then, strategic superwebbing could keep Blake Thor from striking Mjolnir on the ground.

Basically, Spider-Man could win this the way he wins other fights against far more powerful opponents: by fighting fast and smart (which, I do believe, is generally not Thor's strength).

Overall, I would still likely give the win to Thor, but perhaps after he has Spider-Man's "measure."

So to you there's no hint of PIS/CIS at all in that panel? That's almost as bad Spidey physically overpowering Firelord. Masterson Thor is clearly jobbing. confused

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 05:46 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So to you there's no hint of PIS/CIS at all in that panel? That's almost as bad Spidey physically overpowering Firelord. Masterson Thor is clearly jobbing. confused
If Spider-Man won that fight (and I imagine the next page shows that he clearly does not), I would say, yeah, definitely some PIS/CIS afoot. But offhand, tbh: no it doesn't scream that at me. I see it as Spider-Man doing what he does best until the more powerful guy says enough of this shik.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 06:02 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nothing about that is PIS/CIS.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
this
Hilarious coming from you.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 07:11 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Mindship
If Spider-Man won that fight (and I imagine the next page shows that he clearly does not), I would say, yeah, definitely some PIS/CIS afoot. But offhand, tbh: no it doesn't scream that at me. I see it as Spider-Man doing what he does best until the more powerful guy says enough of this shik.

embarrasment

That's like Batman kicking Clark in the mid-section causing the wind to get knocked out of him. It's just plain'ol PISsy jobbing...
In a forum setting, there is no chance in hell Spidey beats Thor even with webbing as strong as adamantium..

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 07:13 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

That's like Batman kicking Clark in the mid-section causing the wind to get knocked out of him. It's just plain'ol PISsy jobbing...
Didn't he do that to Hulk? Yeah, that made me go wtf, also when he kicked Captain Marvel in 'Public Enemies'.

But no, sorry, I don't see PIS with what Spider-Man was doing to Masterson Thor. "Deranged superball" is a wonderful description of Pete's fighting style; and it's a testament to Masterson Thor's strength that he lasted long enough to think, oh fudge, I better end this.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:18 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
How is that?

Try reading some Thor comics.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 05:06 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Try reading some Thor comics.

I read lots.
I think you need to read some Thor comics if you think Thor can even remotely harm Spidey immediately after the bell rings.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 11:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
I read lots.
I think you need to read some Thor comics if you think Thor can even remotely harm Spidey immediately after the bell rings.

Minus PIS, why couldn't he?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 01:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Thor wins

Old Post Sep 17th, 2012 03:00 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote