KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Best Superior <insert name> hero

Best Superior <insert name> hero
Started by: Sixth_Winged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

How would Hector Hammond do in the shoes of Hal Jordan? How/what would he do with getting his dream come true? Other than banging Carol that is.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 09:19 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Take a villain and throw them in the body of a hero?

Mojo in Longshots body.. Obviously he knows enough about longshot like ock knows Spider-Man...

Or maybe toss superskrull into the surfers body. We've seen how he makes good use of his power set during annihilation... A sometimes good sometimes bad character going around with the surfers powers....

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 09:26 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

If Captain Nazi fell through a portal and landed in Marvel only to be in the body of Captain America.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 09:38 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

^ captain nazi would just become Red Skulls *****. I don't even think he would be all that useful with the power set downgrade. He is just a brutal racist and that's about it. I don't ever think they showed him to be a good tactician or a competent combatant without his overwhelming power.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 10:38 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SevenShackles
^ captain nazi would just become Red Skulls *****. I don't even think he would be all that useful with the power set downgrade. He is just a brutal racist and that's about it. I don't ever think they showed him to be a good tactician or a competent combatant without his overwhelming power.
Oh I didn't mean he'd be efficient, I just think it would be hilarious watching Captain America becoming a crazy racist >.>

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 10:45 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

^ oh. Yeah that would be hilarious lol. America would die a little inside as would the avengers as they play damage control on his racist rants and declarations at press conference, his beatdown by the hands of ironman and the uprising of homegrown terrorist groups like the National Force and anti mutant groups (depending on if he expresses his disgust to the 'gene trash' he has met in his brief time pretending to be Cap)

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 11:08 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Striker in Wolverine or any Weapon X body

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 04:21 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
I like The Fantastic Dr Doom

That happened once

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 04:49 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote