KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCnU Captain Atom vs WBH

DCnU Captain Atom vs WBH
Started by: Prof. T.C McAbe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hasn't Hulk manhandled a few intangible types in his day? And energy beings like Zaxx as well?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thingy150
He called me a child multiple times in a past thread, admitted defeat and yet he still talked shit.

Do you want the carver abuse hot line?

1-800-Eat-Hulk

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:54 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

You posted a scan of him catching Flash in the air saying that's Flash moving at his top speed. laughing

I'm not looking through an entire respect thread from a lame site. Post the scans I asked for.

Actually he was running on his arm(its more a reaction time feat than speed)

he has gone FTL tho which is in the respect thread i posted.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:55 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Sure but if that's the case you don't need to stoop to a lower level. You're the bigger person by not retaliating.

But on a lighter note. Have you got the issue number of that scan so I can upload it for you?

I have the issue myself let me get it might take a sec i put it in one of my comic boxes.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:57 PM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

FOUND IT!!!!! its justice league futures end #1

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:58 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

FOUND IT!!!!! its justice league futures end #1

Here you go.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:03 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

So that's not a reaction feat. It's Atom using his powers to slow Flash down.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Do you want the carver abuse hot line?

1-800-Eat-Hulk

I want carver to learn a thing or two about comics and to quit being a biased, he literally is the worst debater i have ever come across(and i have debated quite a few theists).

He lies, he ignores comments and feats, he is annoying and cant even speel proves, he spelled it as "proofes" laughing

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:09 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
So that's not a reaction feat. It's Atom using his powers to slow Flash down.

Thanks for pointing that out, that means it is even more impressive a feat because he can bend even the speed force to his will he should have no problem taking control of hulks "gamma force".

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:12 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Here you go.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks man, damn that issue did a good job of showing off some power by cap atom, i loved that carver said hulk would win because martian manhunter could take down atom(with tp lol).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:13 PM
KingD19

Thanks for pointing that out, that means it is even more impressive a feat because he can bend even the speed force to his will he should have no problem taking control of hulks "gamma force".

There's nothing that proves he can manipulate the speed force. Just screw with his speed and stuff as stated on panel. Which means no proof he could manipulate the speed or gamma force.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:14 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
There's nothing that proves he can manipulate the speed force. Just screw with his speed and stuff as stated on panel. Which means no proof he could manipulate the speed or gamma force.

It said he can constantly manipulate his molecules that make up his speed force paralyzing flash, not really the speed force but it is a molecule manipulation feat which shows he can manipulate molecules to cut someone off from their power source(say maybe gamma radiation).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

It said he can constantly manipulate his molecules that make up his speed force paralyzing flash, not really the speed force but it is a molecule manipulation feat which shows he can manipulate molecules to cut someone off from their power source(say maybe gamma radiation).

No offense, but the Speed Force is an outside force while Hulks Gamma Force is part of him.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:27 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
No offense, but the Speed Force is an outside force while Hulks Gamma Force is part of him.

Yes and cap can absorb it, or he could change hulks physiology to turn off his power/put him to sleep just like havok did(i know that wbh is greater than savage but it still makes sense his powers could be shut off)

Also he could probably shut down the gamma force, or travel back in time and kill hulk(takes hulk back in time with him to kill banner therefore hulk does not exist).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:45 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

When carver compared it to the speed force i assumed that he meant it was an outside source(note to self carver is always wrong)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:46 PM
carver9

I never compared anything to the speed force and everything you've said in this thread is nothing but assumptions.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

What I get from this thread is that Captain Atom can defeat Spectre or Galactus cutting 'em off from their power source... Or travelling back in time to kill Galan and Corrigan. thumb up !!!

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Nov 14th, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
I never compared anything to the speed force and everything you've said in this thread is nothing but assumptions.

Actually i have listed multiple feats and provided the source of these feats, nice try to lie tho....it may not have been you but someone said this and confused me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 10:03 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Reflassshh
What I get from this thread is that Captain Atom can defeat Spectre or Galactus cutting 'em off from their power source... Or travelling back in time to kill Galan and Corrigan. thumb up !!!

Thats a cool story bud, but spectre and galactus are both reality warpers and they have nothing to do with the hulk so you trying to make fun of my comments just backfired and made you look like a dumbass.

Good job Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 10:05 PM
carver9

Actually i have listed multiple feats and provided the source of these feats, nice try to lie tho....it may not have been you but someone said this and confused me.

You are pulling a no limit fallacy here. Basing your arguments off nothing. Saying he can absorb Hulk because he absorbed multiples of himself. If that isn't the du......anyways. It's pointless debating against someone who debates primarily off power set, ignoring what happens in comics and doesn't have a shed of proof backing up his claims. With that said, Hulk punch Captain Atom head off until I hear a better argument 'from someone else who knows about the character'.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 14th, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 10:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote