KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Oh my god...

Oh my god...
Started by: UCanShootMyNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Some of these people are stupider than Brisbane fruit shop owners, lol.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 08:44 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
You could only get the analysis they got if you were biased. It's pretty much common sense. If Plagueis saw he was being overwhelmed with the lightsaber or couldn't get passed Kenobi he would just spam his force powers, then it's game over.
I don't think they're saying Kenobi is going to overwhelm Plagueis. It sounds like they're saying he's going to lull Plagueis into a false sense of security and then suddenly seize victory the moment it presents itself, like he did with Maul, Grievous and Anakin. Anyways, I think they're arguing from the standpoint of CIS, whereas the presumption on forum boards is that CIS is off.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

My friend Noah shared this on Facebook, he was just as disgusted as the rest of us.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 03:12 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I don't think they're saying Kenobi is going to overwhelm Plagueis. It sounds like they're saying he's going to lull Plagueis into a false sense of security and then suddenly seize victory the moment it presents itself, like he did with Maul, Grievous and Anakin. Anyways, I think they're arguing from the standpoint of CIS, whereas the presumption on forum boards is that CIS is off.

EXACTLY!

Thank you! I am so glad someone here is smart enough to get it.

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Anyways, I think they're arguing from the standpoint of CIS, whereas the presumption on forum boards is that CIS is off.

Exactly. That's the problem with forum boards. They don't accurately portray the characters.

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
When I typed my post in both cases actually. If Kenobi does go on offense and either plagueis is being overwhelmed or he can't break through his defense, he would resort to his force powers would he not?

No because Kenobi would hold back enough to trick him into thinking "He's barely holding me off. I'll soon be through his defence" and then cut Plagueis down when he makes a mistake. See Dark-Kenshin's excellent post above.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 11:20 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Chilled, I'm genuinely curious on why you post on a forum every member views you as extremely stupid and disagrees with you on everything you say?

I really don't understand that.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by chilled monkey
EXACTLY!

Thank you! I am so glad someone here is smart enough to get it.

Exactly. That's the problem with forum boards. They don't accurately portray the characters.

No because Kenobi would hold back enough to trick him into thinking "He's barely holding me off. I'll soon be through his defence" and then cut Plagueis down when he makes a mistake. See Dark-Kenshin's excellent post above.

That's how Evan and Jen saw it. That's there perspective. However, when you look at Plagueis he isn't a deulist. He doesn't care enough about deuling. He doesn't have to be a master deulist to beat Kenobi. He's a more than enough proficient master of the force. Plagueis will end this with hai force powers before Kenobi has any sort opputunity to kill him with his saber.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 11:47 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Chilled, I'm genuinely curious on why you post on a forum every member views you as extremely stupid and disagrees with you on everything you say?

I really don't understand that.

Two reasons.

1) I find some discussion topics here to be genuinely interesting and like to throw my two pennies into them.

2) I am entitled to my opinion and I refuse to let a bunch of bullies push me around. If I stopped posting that would be letting the bullies control my life. Also I don't care if "every member views me as extremely stupid" because I know better.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 12:02 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Your life sucks.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Seriously, Chilled, log-out already.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:10 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chilled monkey
I am entitled to my opinion and I refuse to let a bunch of bullies push me around.

Christ, LMFAO

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:14 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Trocity
Your life sucks.

That's really funny coming from someone who has nothing better to do than insult someone just for having a different opinion.

Originally posted by MythLord
Seriously, Chilled, log-out already.

Nope. I have the right to be here and to state my opinions. Like I said, I will not be pushed around.

Am I hurting people? Am I breaking any laws? No. So what exactly is the problem with me stating my thoughts on this matter?

Last edited by chilled monkey on Sep 23rd, 2016 at 01:58 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 01:54 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Every time you post, God reveals his wrath by burning an Ethiopian village.

So yes, you are hurting people.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Lmfao. 10000 posts by chilled->WWIII?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:47 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dread Dark

Arent you the Revan fan Ive been told so much about?

Cuz I have questions for you in those regards.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Dread Dark a Private Message Find more posts by Dread Dark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

He is the Lord and savior of all Revan fans, yeah.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dread Dark

He has a rep....so Ive heard but I dont think it's that level of fan.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Dread Dark a Private Message Find more posts by Dread Dark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Dread Dark
He has a rep....so Ive heard but I dont think it's that level of fan.

He has multiple Revan respect therads, as well as RT from several of his allies and enemies, and his debating Skill is one of the reasons, that Revan is ranked as high, as he is. So, yeah, he is exactly that.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:58 PM
Dread Dark

So how high does the greatest Revan fanboy have for his Idol.
Is it godlike Proportions......cuz I doubt that.

To me Revan at his best is at Sidious TPM in force power.
Sabers is......I can say Obi wan levels without the Godlike form 3.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:04 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Revan is sub-TPM Sidious, lmfao.
There are a few force Users above Revan; Luke, Sidious, Yoda, Valkorion, Plagueis, UnuThul...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:06 PM
Dread Dark

Those are obvious...easy mode characters.

I dont agree with sub (TPM) Sidious...why because he is Sidious and only the obvious chosen movie era characters can be equal or above?

From what I see from Revan I find his accomplishments SoR, to be impressive.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 03:11 PM