KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who Were You Sad About?

Who Were You Sad About?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

he just looks weird. Besides, he got his screen time in AOTC. What more do you want? A tv show?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

He got a next to nothing amount of screentime. He got more screentime in ROTS.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

He did?

I thought the Arena scene treated all Jedi with equal screen time. My bad.

But still, did Plo Koon even speak English?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:26 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBrenda

When Ki-Adi-Mundi led the charge and then all the clones just stopped and he turned and he deflected like 3 bolts and then his body was riddled with bolts and when Plo Koon died he had no chance. That really got me saddened.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send DarthBrenda a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBrenda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Boga, it was so sad when OBi and Boga fell. And that one clone who stops to help his fallen comrade and calls desperatly for help.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Dude, which part was the clone trooper?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:53 PM
KMCF

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:46 PM
Click here to Send KMCF a Private Message Find more posts by KMCF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Poor Conehead. sad

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:18 PM
ShadowKing
Fallen Jedi

also..after seeing it more than once, watching Anakin say to Padme after she lets him know she's pregnant "...it's the happiest day of my life..."

and when he and Obi-Wan are saying see 'ya later at the hangar bay and you know it's the last time they will ever be that close sad

Custom Sig courtesy of Ast!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:09 PM
Click here to Send ShadowKing a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Dude, which part was the clone trooper?
The battle of Utupau. Watch the pic, see the clone in front with the other wounded clone. That's the scene

Attachment: pg3_utapau_medic_bg.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:14 PM
peejay88

Ki Adi Mundi's death was very sad, it was good to see a Jedi actually go down with a fight though. Lucas' nephew who was killed by Clones was sad as well, i was rootin for him because he was doin well LOL. It was sad to see Mace go because it was a sort of balance shift, like the second baddest guy in the universe being killed sucked. Obi-Wan becoming a hermit sucked because the Jedi Order was sorta organised and smart and they had authority and superiority yet they are eradicated and 2 survivors go into hiding, kinda like the end of an era.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send peejay88 a Private Message Find more posts by peejay88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commander gree

i hate to se commander gree die sad and plo koon sad

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:43 PM
Click here to Send commander gree a Private Message Find more posts by commander gree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commander gree

and i forgot i hate when the clones dies sad

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send commander gree a Private Message Find more posts by commander gree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

General Grievous. He needed more screen time.
Actually I thought it was pretty sad when Obi Wan handed Luke over to Lars and Beru and then walked away to be alone for the next few decades.
You know there is a VERY slim chance Plo Kloon survived his fighter being ripped apart. Those things would have some sort of life support reinforcing for the cockpit. It's a bit of a shame he got punked like that. At least Kit Fisto got to parry a few shots before being dispatched.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 12:39 AM
Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Kit Fisto was a pansy, I'm sorry.

In the EU he isn't, but when it came to Ep. III, I was like, "Okay, was that all Kit (Squid-guy) can do?"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:02 AM
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Dude, all 3 of Windu's homies appeared as pansies on the movie. I was a little upset that Saesee died so quick cuz he was in all 3, and stood by Chancellor Palpatine at Qui-Gon's funeral in TPM.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Kit Fisto was a pansy, I'm sorry.

In the EU he isn't, but when it came to Ep. III, I was like, "Okay, was that all Kit (Squid-guy) can do?"

So true... unfortunately

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:14 AM
Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

As you can tell, i like the clones, and my heart immeadiately sank when Gree was killed. I looked him up on the Star wars website and it said he got the name Gree, because of how interested he was in alien species. And the clone thing on Utapau is sad too. A clone helping one of billions of troopers. It's one of those scenes that should be made into a statue on Kamino

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 04:19 PM
Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I'm sure boba would've taken pictures.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:47 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I was very sad when Anakin chokes Padme. He loved her so much and that's the real reason Mace flew out the window and then he wants to go and choke her. That showed he was really gone. There was nothing anyone could do for him right then at that moment. I think he hated himself all those years until 6 when Luke came and he remembered how evil he was. He saw Padme in Luke and saved him. That was the saddest scene.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:44 AM
Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote