KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs. Darth Revan

Darth Bane vs. Darth Revan
Started by: -kV-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zephiel7

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Don't waste your time with this moron

Well, he is pretty much trolling, not even proving how my arguments suck. Let a mod take care of him...I have better things to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 11:33 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Guys, stop. I don't want this thread to be closed as I really and a whole bunch of other people want to know who wins. I didn't make this thread so Zephiel can look like an idiot and sucks with Revan arguments.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:18 AM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

I stand with Revan, he learned Sith Magic/ancient Sith secrets, and taught Bane his best powers

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Zephiel can look like an idiot and sucks with Revan arguments.

I didn't even make an argument. I stated that I was not sure who would win, thus I assumed a tie because their abilities seemed within very close margins of one another.

Wow

Last edited by zephiel7 on Oct 19th, 2006 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:55 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

I didn’t say you were an idiot! I said that I didn’t make this thread so people can say zephiel is an idiot and is a terrible debater in Revan arguments, which he is not. Heck, I have seen people here who can’t even debate. Zephiel can definitely debate. Please, zephiel may not be as good as ESB to certain people, but please don’t gang insult him down.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 01:12 AM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zephiel7
ROFLMAO! Oh man, this is a good one...

I merely offered criticism on your poor debating style. I see it did little else then get you riled. If you cant take it, then continue to get pwned by everyone in the forum.

For now quit being a .... Troll

get pwned by everone? what you just said is self pwnage. And my poor debatng style? as far as i am concerned, yours is far worse than even a fanboy can be, now shut up.

First off i had not done anything to offend you, you just barge here and start saying sh!t at me and all i did was stood up for myself,Poor debator you are, just as i predicted, you cant even say shit which is true.
Well, he is pretty much trolling, not even proving how my arguments suck. Let a mod take care of him...I have better things to do roll eyes (sarcastic)
he was talking about escape81 you idiot

and continued to get pwned? sure can do, only person i see here getting pwned is a revan fanboy named zephiel7

final warning zephiel, lets both drop it before it gets ugly

Last edited by BoratBorat on Oct 19th, 2006 at 09:12 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 09:05 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

quote:
First off i had not done anything to offend you, you just barge here and start saying sh!t at me and all i did was stood up for myself,Poor debator you are, just as i predicted, you cant even say shit which is true

Wow, all I said was that you needed to improve your grammer and sentence structure so that your arguments can be taken seriously. If you cant do that, most people wont even bother to read what you type down! I was offering you criticism so you can improve your debating style. If you have a problem with how I debate, say so. But it has to be for some non-bullshit reason other than that you "claim" I am a Revan fanboy.

quote:
he was talking about escape81 you idiot

Me too kid...Took you that long to realize? None too bright, are you?

Last edited by zephiel7 on Oct 19th, 2006 at 12:39 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:35 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes ok thats fine but the way you said it made me thought it was an insult, sigh fine ill drop it, your right anyway

Me too kid...Took you that long to realize? None too bright, are you?

nope, realised that a long time, already noticed it once i saw it

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 02:11 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

Originally posted by San'Doria
Okf irstly have we ever seen revan do those blasts? Never before.
And the p.o.d book stated he keyed it into his holocron and taught it to bane, Logically number1 that means he hardly used them since we have never seen him demonstrated it, Number 2 since he doesnt use it he is not as good as using it as someone like bane who goes ballistic with them.
The more you practice the better you are right?

and last of all even the dark side source book stated exar kun completely mastered lightning, but do you ever see him use it? do we ever assume its part of his arsenal and in debates do we ever say exar will fry this guy with lightning? no, same thing with revan

No, logic doesn't tell us that, if we looked at the situation how the Source book would apply it maybe but were not, The Novel doesn't say " And Revan was said to have been a master of such and such" Revan DIRECTLY teaches these powers to Bane. Its sheer idiocy to think that Revan didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Bane used the power 1, time that we know of, how the f*ck is that large amounts of practice? Let alone the fact that Revan's Force Storm took 26 other Sith Lords and Bane as a conduit to mimic. Also if we consider the relative ease of unleashing the force wave Bane did its by no means a stretch to say Revan could do it.

Revans overwhelming force power/connection crushes Bane.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Dr. Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

I won't say he crushes Bane, just wins.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:14 PM
zephiel7

quote:
yes ok thats fine but the way you said it made me thought it was an insult, sigh fine ill drop it, your right anyway

I could have been a bit less blunt. You are pretty good. Just try and captilize and your all set wink.

P.S: You are right though, I could tone down a bit of the Revan lover in me stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:03 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AcStylesVer01
No, logic doesn't tell us that, if we looked at the situation how the Source book would apply it maybe but were not, The Novel doesn't say " And Revan was said to have been a master of such and such" Revan DIRECTLY teaches these powers to Bane. Its sheer idiocy to think that Revan didn't know what the hell he was talking about.
]

Did you read my post? i said how many times has revan ever performed those things he taught bane in the holocron, he never does sith alchemy, he never does those blasts. stop overrating him

Bane used the power 1, time that we know of, how the f*ck is that large amounts of practice? Let alone the fact that Revan's Force Storm took 26 other Sith Lords and Bane as a conduit to mimic. Also if we consider the relative ease of unleashing the force wave Bane did its by no means a stretch to say Revan could do it.

Revans overwhelming force power/connection crushes Bane.
o? and couldnt bane blast revan without revan knowing it? force storm took 26 sith lords, banes blast shook down a 20 strorey temple and turned the best lightsaber duelist into a pulp, which looks more destructive? id say bane

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:04 AM
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

Originally posted by San'Doria
Did you read my post? i said how many times has revan ever performed those things he taught bane in the holocron, he never does sith alchemy, he never does those blasts. stop overrating him

o? and couldnt bane blast revan without revan knowing it? force storm took 26 sith lords, banes blast shook down a 20 strorey temple and turned the best lightsaber duelist into a pulp, which looks more destructive? id say bane

Has he ever performed those things? Yes, he did a force storm by himself on Lehon. Logic tells us he could do a relatively easy attack like the one he taught Bane, He has the power to overpower a plane so stepped in the Dark Side it corrupted Kreia by just setting foot on it. Revan control of the Force> Banes simple as that.

R u serious? You think collapsing a 20 story building and having the potential to liquefy matter( Kas'im put his shield up the temple killed) compares to a Force storm that destroyed an entire forest of taller trees then the temple and covered the sky? Note it took 26 Sith Lords to do this, Revan did it by himself.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Dr. Styles a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Styles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has he ever performed those things? Yes, he did a force storm by himself on Lehon. Logic tells us he could do a relatively easy attack like the one he taught Bane, He has the power to overpower a plane so stepped in the Dark Side it corrupted Kreia by just setting foot on it. Revan control of the Force> Banes simple as that.

yes, the force storm lightning he performed im well aware of it. and revan corrupted kreia? bull shit, stop making shit up.
and Revan overpower a planet singlehandedly? again that is bull shit, the only one who did so was freedon nadd whom aparantly is far stronger than revan can ever be

R u serious? You think collapsing a 20 story building and having the potential to liquefy matter( Kas'im put his shield up the temple killed) compares to a Force storm that destroyed an entire forest of taller trees then the temple and covered the sky? Note it took 26 Sith Lords to do this, Revan did it by himself. [/B]

aparantly yes, banes blast has proved far more powerful then revans force storm. why? because it was able to instantly kill kasim and hell bane could have wiped out an army with that blast. And there is a difference between trees and temples, a temple is much harder to shake down, Even in real life, a simple jolt of lightning can take down a red wood tree, and revans force storm is lightning, it strikes from the air and it hits the tallest object, as prove by real lightning in real life, bane did it from the ground,

Not to forget, bane PULLED A MOON OUT OF ORBIT, and that proves he is far stronger than revan in telekenesis, he moved dxun closer to ondron after getting the orbalisk and studied a holocron he found in the tomb of freedon nadd thus making him even stronger than he was in p.o.d

stop overrating revan, prove to me he corrupted a planet by himself.

so no, its banes control of the force > revans.
Revan has never dared to try the thought bomb. Revan has never done sith alchemy, revan has never done high telekenesis as bane did,

Seriously stop overrating revan, There are so many sith out there who can pwn his ass, examples, palpatine, Freedon nadd, Exar kun, Darth nihilus,Naga sadow, Marka ragnos, Tulak hord.

Last edited by BoratBorat on Oct 20th, 2006 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:23 PM
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

yes, the force storm lightning he performed I'm well aware of it. and revan corrupted kreia? bull shit, stop making shit up.
and Revan overpower a planet singlehandedly? again that is bull shit, the only one who did so was freedon nadd whom aparantly is far stronger than revan can ever be

Ok, it seems I'm gonna have to go slower for the mentally challenged.

1. I never said Revan corrupted Kreia, I said Malachor did which failed it failed to do to Revan.

Part IX: Darth Revan Rising
Time frame: 3,963 B.B.Y.
Period name: Knights of the Old Republic

"He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as "forbidden" to step foot on. The reason for this soon becomes clear as Revan is almost devoured by primal Sith forces on the world's surface. Revan's will allows him to feed on (and not be consumed by) the power of the dark side." - The Chronicles.

You were saying...

aparantly yes, banes blast has proved far more powerful then revans force storm. why? because it was able to instantly kill kasim and hell bane could have wiped out an army with that blast. And there is a difference between trees and temples, a temple is much harder to shake down, Even in real life, a simple jolt of lightning can take down a red wood tree, and revans force storm is lightning, it strikes from the air and it hits the tallest object, as prove by real lightning in real life, bane did it from the ground,

It didn't ****ing Insta Kill anything:

"But at the last possible instant he threw up a shield to protect himself from the attack." Darth Bane PoD pg 245.

What don't you get about destroyed an entire forest the storm OBLITERATED everything and left the ground barren, I would post the pictures but swtimeline is down for me ATM. The Force Storm =/= Real World Lightning, other then the fact that its Red and Orange its FAR FAR FAR more powerful.

Not to forget, bane PULLED A MOON OUT OF ORBIT, and that proves he is far stronger than revan in telekenesis, he moved dxun closer to ondron after getting the orbalisk and studied a holocron he found in the tomb of freedon nadd thus making him even stronger than he was in p.o.d

Are you sure. Was not just speculating he could do that? Is that not more of Andersons bullshit? Give me a quote that says he actaully did it and wsn't jsut planning to and I'll conced the point.

stop overrating revan, prove to me he corrupted a planet by himself.

No body said that genius, I said he withstood the planet attempting to corrupt him...hooked on phonics anyone?

so no, its banes control of the force > revans.
Revan has never dared to try the thought bomb. Revan has never done sith alchemy, revan has never done high telekenesis as bane did,

When did Bane dare use the thought bomb? I think they both didn't want to kill themselves, and as for alchemy and DS powers Bane himself said he could barely even wrap his mind around Revans sheer awesomeness and he wouldn't dare use the powers Revan knew.

Seriously stop overrating revan, There are so many sith out there who can pwn his ass, examples, palpatine, Freedon nadd, Exar kun, Darth nihilus,Naga sadow, Marka ragnos, Tulak hord.

Stop being a rtard, PoD mentions Revan in the same breath of power as those you said would own him, one of those (Tulak Hord) you know NOTHING about accept Kreias "LAWL he was teh best duelist evar!" How the **** would she know? Was she there 1000's of years ago to witness his ownage with a saber? No. Was he pretty much the only Sith using a saber at that time? Ya.

Last edited by Dr. Styles on Oct 20th, 2006 at 05:11 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:58 PM
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Are you sure. Was not just speculating he could do that? Is that not more of Andersons bullshit? Give me a quote that says he actaully did it and wsn't jsut planning to and I'll conced the point.

Well we don't know that he did it for sure, just that he was planning to do it so as to get to Onderon, but seeing as it has been confirmed that he did get to Onderon, he most likely did as there aren't too many alternatives he could have used to get there.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:20 PM
Click here to Send King Adas a Private Message Find more posts by King Adas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Styles
Papa Bear

Originally posted by Kas'Im
Well we don't know that he did it for sure, just that he was planning to do it so as to get to Onderon, but seeing as it has been confirmed that he did get to Onderon, he most likely did as there aren't too many alternatives he could have used to get there.

Oh I already knew that but he can't definitively prove that he nudged the moon so it has no place here, Bane could have found anther ship, since the moon is littered with them. Or some other means of transportation, but you can't use nudging the moon with out definitive proof.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:30 PM
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Id say its likely, but not definite. But hell, PoD retcons the hell out of BOTS, who knows how valid it is as a story, I mean the next Bane book could render it completely uncannon if Drew chooses.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:33 PM
Click here to Send King Adas a Private Message Find more posts by King Adas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know where you guys got this orbit moon bullshit. I only saw it on Wiki which also said he studied a sith holocron in Nadd's tomb which gave him the idea for The Rule of Two, which is obviously incorrect.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Adas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane of the Sith, a short story on Hyperspace.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 08:45 PM