KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Silver Surfer Respect Thread (everyone else is doing one)

Silver Surfer Respect Thread (everyone else is doing one)
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Attachment: ownage 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 969 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:35 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Captain universe silver surfer

Attachment: captainuniversesilversurfer.jpg
This has been downloaded 843 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:36 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Transmutaion skills

Attachment: transmute.jpg
This has been downloaded 917 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:50 PM
HigH ScholaR

Transmutaion sills on daredevil and spiderman

Attachment: stones.jpg
This has been downloaded 967 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:56 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I'm curious as to what people think of this idea regarding the Silver Surfer, an idea inspired by why a guy who can do so much needs something to help him fly.

Suppose that without his board, the Surfer was basically just vastly superhuman: extreme strength, speed/agility, durability, sensory acuity (and I'm talking about all these being taken to levels beyond what he has now), plus a master of all kinds of martial arts, learned from visiting countless planets. Without his board, he cannot fly, he cannot manipulate energy.

With his board: he keeps all the above powers (he can not augment them), Plus now he can fly, shoot bolts, raise shields, rearrange atoms, and so on. I think this might make for an easier character to write for, plus it would make sense as to why he needs the board to fly. Any thoughts?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:13 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Transmutaion sills on daredevil and spiderman

why were dd and spidy fighting SS!?!?!?!?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:42 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by AcousticDoc

can't remember, (this image was already on my PC lomg before i post it so........)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 07:12 PM
radioboy121

Originally posted by AcousticDoc

I'm currently stationed with a computer that cannot support images, so I'm not sure what image you're exactly looking at but... If I remember correctly, this was around Heroes Reborn when heroes like Daredevil and Spiderman were the only non-mutant heroes left.

Surfer was at a stage when he wanted to get rid of his powers (after finding that his brother? was with Shalla Bal), but unfortunately he ended up dividing himself into two people. One became mortal (temporarily lost his memory and walking around NY) and the other was an unfriendly version of Surfer (responsible for the other's memory loss and who held the burden of the painful memories they had shared). Both of the two heroes turned into "salt" I think and the only one that stopped Sufer's wrath was his mortal entity that eventually reemerged with him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:03 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

What issue is it that Norrin allegedly turned DD and Spidey into stones?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 01:36 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Silver Surfer 128 (I think 3rd series).

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:39 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Originally posted by radioboy121
Surfer was at a stage when he wanted to get rid of his powers (after finding that his brother? was with Shalla Bal), but unfortunately he ended up dividing himself into two people. One became mortal (temporarily lost his memory and walking around NY) and the other was an unfriendly version of Surfer (responsible for the other's memory loss and who held the burden of the painful memories they had shared). Both of the two heroes turned into "salt" I think and the only one that stopped Sufer's wrath was his mortal entity that eventually reemerged with him.

To correct myself, this was actually after the incident where he found out that Zenn-la was a huge illusion done by Galactus after the "Others" wiped out his civilization.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:51 PM
HigH ScholaR

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 06:46 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

what do you want?

which feats? just ask lol

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 09:00 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

any really espicially ownage from the Silver surfer

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:32 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
any really espicially ownage from the Silver surfer

Hulk ownage

SS is hardly trying his best lol

Attachment: 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 927 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:50 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Speed big grin

Attachment: think.jpg
This has been downloaded 877 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:51 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

time = bullshit to the Surfer

Speed also has no meaning

Attachment: time.jpg
This has been downloaded 987 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:51 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Stronger than Hulk confused

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 1023 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:52 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

near infinite absorbing powers

Attachment: energyss.jpg
This has been downloaded 824 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:16 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

MM? anyone smile

Attachment: molecules.jpg
This has been downloaded 821 time(s).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:16 AM