KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Senate

The Senate
Started by: Grand Moff Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Meastu walked down the corridors of the Jedi temple. He wondered why GMG felt so nervous; he could feel it in the Force. And these new creatures... these Bladians... What could they be? And their leader was more powerful than him and his master combined! In order to releave the stress, he would always go and train, so he went to the battle arena.

When he arrived, he saw two Jedi there, so he approached them.

"Hello," one said. "Would you like to duel?"

"Very well." Meastu replied.

"I must warn you though. I'm about to become a Jedi master. That boy over there was my padawan. By the way, my name is Ry'del Cyn.

"My name is Meastu Vakos. Good luck,

The two Jedi bowed, and Ry'Del ignited his blue saber. Meastu ignited his orange one, and jumped at Ry'Del. Swiftly striking at his leg, Meastu Vakos' attack was blocked by Ry'Del's lightning fast perry. Backflipping, Ry'Del used the Force to summon large pieces of stone to throw at Meastu. Meastu used his powerful lungs to shout and crush the stones. Then he assailed Ry'Del once again, this time slashing at his arm. Once again, Ry'Del blocked, but also counter-attacked by pushing the lightsaber the other way, almost breaking Meastu's arm. Then he kicked him far into the other side of the battle arena, and he smashed into a wall.

"Have you had enough, young Meastu?" said Ry'Del, lowering his lightsaber. He started to approach Meastu, and Meastu looked up.

"A Jedi never gives up." he said, and jumped forward to kick Ry'Del back a few feet. Then he slashed through Ry'Del's defenses, and broke his stance. Kicking him down, He put his saber blade to Ry'Del's neck.

"Haha, very good! You should be a master! But I'm not quite done yet!" Ry'Del said. He knocked the saber blade away from his face, twirled 180 degrees, and backflipped, causing Meastu to fall backwards. Then he slashed downwards, but Meastu instantly blocked. Then Meastu jumped high up into the air, and tapped into the Force. He pulled the ceiling down on Ry'Del, but Ry'Del pushed it out of the way. When Meastu landed on the ground, he ran towards Ry'Del andslashed him until the saber was knocked out of his hand. Ry'Del summoned the Force and pulled the saber back to his hand. They ran at eachother, and in an instant, the two Jedis' blades were at eachother's necks.

"Impressive! You've managed to tie me."

"Thank you, likewise."

They both lowered their blades and disignitied them. They bowed, and each walked away. Ry'Del got his padawan, and Meastu went to the hangars. He was going to explore the area, looking for sources for all this dark energy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:00 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Time to explore" said Terry, using the force to sense around him. He could sense lots of jedi around, and different kind of senators.

"Well Well Well... GMG... Jedi Council..."

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:40 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Hello little one. Tell me friend, what is quenched at watching fire burn and blood spill? Tell me Terry, what mandolorian could ever stand to a Jedi master? AOR's thoughts rang through Terry's mind, reverberating off his cerebral wall. I've noticed you are force sensative? Who taught you to weild the force? You parents, friend, master,...other? You seem so lost and yet so easily read. You should surely attempt to cover your mind a little better. AOR now cackled with a sadistic laughter. Than again, just the thought of you raising a blaster to me, still makes my stomach turn. The audacity... He menacing laughter ringing now in his ears...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:48 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Why? Because I have nothing to hide. I hide my deep secrets and my past beneath everything else. Many famous mandalorians, just like me, brought fall to the greatest jedi masters. I don't expect that you ever heard of Jango Fett? The mind is a foolish thing, nothing else. answered Terry throu AOR's head.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:08 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Meastu Vakos got into his customized green Jedi starfighter. R5-D6 also hopped into the droid socket as well.

"Power up all engines, Arfive. We're going to go far, this time."

The droid beeped a concurring response, and the starfighter blasted off towards the unknown. Hours later, Arfive beeped a few times to wake Meastu up.

"Oh, I've got to stop falling asleep while flying! Oh, what is it, Arfive?"

Arfive told him that a huge ship was up ahead.

"I sense a dark aura in that ship. We'd better stay away from it..."

His starfighter started to fly away from AOR's ship.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:33 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Jango shecks out the wrecks of AOR's ship and walks to a security officer:

"I want the head of the one responsible on my desk by tomorrow, understood?"

"Yes sir!"

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:19 AM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG stood up and looke for Jedi master nari.*

I almost forgot we ahvd a appointment! Oh and then there is AOR!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:23 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG puts on his cloak and heads out of the door*

I'd better go see Jango about all this...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:16 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Jango was peacefully drinking a blue milk in Queeq Korova's bar when GMG walked in.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:42 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG saw Jango sitting in his private booth*

Hello your Excellency.

((I'm going to post a thing on etiquette in the discussion forum))

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:45 PM
Funkadelic

You want to have dinner with me, Chancellor?
'Moves up a little.'

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:51 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Erm...well Governer I don't really have time I'm afraid...I came to talk to you about the arrival of Emperor Bladian and these Jedi Rebels.

Last edited by Grand-Moff-Gav on Feb 8th, 2006 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:54 PM
Funkadelic

Yes?

Nice band playing here by the way.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:54 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Indeed...but well The Senate commision has been on my back about these Rebels and they are in your sector...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:56 PM
Funkadelic

Yes, I told Mandos if I have problems with them again, I'll give order to kill them. I told him we were moving spice to the Hutts, as we do right?

'smirks'

Quite funny, he thought I was transporting illegal arms or something like that.

Last edited by Funkadelic on Feb 8th, 2006 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:58 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

*sighs*

The commison will hang me out to dry for that....I just hope they don't get hold of this information.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:01 PM
Funkadelic

Oh, the money earned with this is used for a spaceline between Coruscant and Corellia, it has already been approved by the senate, although they don't know where I get the money from.

As soon as the deal is 'round I think we should deal with the Black Sun, the existance of this criminal organisation is not to be permitted, we're earning money and inside information on the black sun at the same time. Ideal for giving them the death stab when the deal's 'round.

As soon as the spacelane is finished it will give a boost to our economy and to piracy, so we need more money for the fleet too.

Luckily for you the Mid-Rim alliance has a strong economy and will most certainly aid the Bladian empire financially since our economy gains from it too.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:08 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Hmmm This is why the Senate calls for you to be Chancellor...which reminds me. The Military Reformation bill..somtthing I believe you had a hand in...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:12 PM
Funkadelic

Yes, very well seen indeed.

But the crime-problem is growing more urgent with the minute, this morning the emperor's Lambada class shuttle got destroyed. Piracy, bountyhunting and smuggling should be exterminated once and for all.
All crime for that matter.

Something I will attend to the next months.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:18 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'm afraid I don't any figure in the republic currently has sufficient powers to deal with this. We need a new High Comisioner who we can trust with these powers not to abuse them..

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:20 PM