KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Game

What should we play as?
This poll is closed.
Republic 1 100.00%
Empire 0 0%
Black Sun Pirates 0 0%
Mercenaries 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars Game
Started by: True Geek

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
True Geek
Thinking of one...

The first one you open has what seems to be water.
The second one you open has a keycard, 6 thermal detonators (don't use those unless you need to create a 50 foot radius explosion), and a very small blaster pistol.
The last is filled with very small blaster pistols. At least 26.

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 09:53 PM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

I will take all of them and, if there is another door or hallway, continue.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:16 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

No more doors.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:22 PM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

I will walk back the way I came until I am back outside, in front of the base, where the turrets are. Then, I will lob the detonators on top of the base to destroy the turrets.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:36 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Uh... Are you sure about that? The base is only 20 feet tall, and things do blow up in this game.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 10:54 PM
TBJ
High

Will my Advanced Jedi Defense be able to protect me from the turrets?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:00 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

It depends on what I roll for to-hit, and to-block. This game is tough that way.
The turrets do have blockable shots, though.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:06 PM
TBJ
High

Is there any way to climb on top of the base?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:09 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

There was a turret on the side... Maybe if you climb on the turret, and do good on a jump and climb check you can. Also, there is the path that Deb took.

Last edited by True Geek on Jan 29th, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:12 PM
TBJ
High

Well I'll go ahead and try to get in the turret to fire at the ones on top of the base.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:16 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

There is an improper angle to fire at the other turrets, as Bie-Jo remembers.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:19 PM
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will then return to the area w/ the domes and destroy them with his lightsabre.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:37 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

As you destroy them, you see that there were cameras inside. When you get to the one that was on a screen, the screen has a face on it. It says "Why do Republic pawns care at all about this structure? Do you not care about your kind at all? You Jedi are meaningless to your leaders! If you decide to join us, you will be able to reach your full potential of the Force, and win the war." He sure likes to ramble, doesn't he.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:46 PM
TBJ
High

"And who sir, might you be?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2007 11:49 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

You see the tip of a blaster point at his head on the corner of the screen. "I am under strict orders not to give any information of that kind." The blaster moves away.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:29 PM
TBJ
High

"Ah, so you're the pawn, not me, but what can you tell me, other than the the shit about the dark side?"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:37 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

"I can tell you have absolute doom in... 10 hours and counting. That base will be destroyed, along with the rest of half that moon. Prepare for the most amazing achievement since the Sun Crusher!"

Last edited by True Geek on Jan 30th, 2007 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:46 PM
TBJ
High

Bie-Jo will go to Deb, tell her to follow him, and return to the temple and warn them.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:54 PM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

You see Deb standing not that far from where you separated. As you run out of the temple, the turrets start shooting at you. You two manage to not get hit by any blast, but one is deflected into a turret for 15 points of damage.
Jira is still in there, but Deb and Bie-Jo don't know that.
Jira's turn.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:16 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Jira follows them outside. (again. wink )

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:43 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote