KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo Reach

Halo Reach
Started by: Mandrag Ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Exile

I didnt.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 03:13 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Games > Novels.

People missed the BR in ODST >>?

I did a bit but I think the game wouldve been way too easy with it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 03:23 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
man bungie sucks at continuity and its starting to bug me a bit. the battle for reach started and ended before the events in halo 1 even started. so why are things like the battle rifle the mainstream weaponry for the UNSC in this game? according to First Strike when Fred and his Spartan team found the battle rifle and magnums in the underground Reach lab the weapons were prototypes and not even field tested... so what's up with that? why shit on your own novels?

They do that on a consistent basis

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:28 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 03:14 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Love that we are once again fighting Elites. And that Elite in the end of the trailer looked quite badass.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 03:59 AM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i agree <3 the elites.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 04:03 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I miss them! I was quite disappointed with their lack of appearances during Halo 3 =(

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:28 AM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by General G
I miss them! I was quite disappointed with their lack of appearances during Halo 3 =(

Me too. mad

But yeah. Love the Elites as well.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:54 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

I was more disappointed (and confused) in the fact that you didn't fight ANY of them in ODST.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 04:28 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Yeah, Bungie's Explanation of that was kinda put together quickly. We see their dead bodies and we see their energy sword hilts, but that's it. If I remember correctly, I think thier explanation was that when the ship jumped into slipspace, it killed most of the original Covenant ground assault, and then the Covenant only sent in Brutes, which killed the remaining Elites.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:53 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Dr. Hasley is hot.

'Nuff Said.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:13 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

whered you see hasley? @.@

edit- the cartoon?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 07:05 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yep!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 08:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

About Bungie gave us a better Halo game.

This looks better than wars and ODST. I'm sure this will be a buy and not a rental.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 08:52 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The new engine looks hot

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 09:07 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Yeah, Bungie's Explanation of that was kinda put together quickly. We see their dead bodies and we see their energy sword hilts, but that's it. If I remember correctly, I think thier explanation was that when the ship jumped into slipspace, it killed most of the original Covenant ground assault, and then the Covenant only sent in Brutes, which killed the remaining Elites.

Yea... that explanation makes no sense, considering that the first mission is "Immediately after drop" which was while the ship was jumping into slipspace. Chief saw the fleet before it went to Earth after he killed Regret, and there is NO way Chief made it to Regret that quickly...

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Dr. Hasley is hot.

'Nuff Said.

She looked so damn young. I always imagined her slightly more mature...

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Dec 13th, 2009 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 09:43 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Yea... that explanation makes no sense, considering that the first mission is "Immediately after drop" which was while the ship was jumping into slipspace. Chief saw the fleet before it went to Earth after he killed Regret, and there is NO way Chief made it to Regret that quickly...

She looked so damn young. I always imagined her slightly more mature...

I know, but I just viewed it like the cute anime chick in every anime.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:05 PM
Spartan005

It was nice seeing a bunch of spartans together but the trailer itself was kind of a letdown. I mean, how much more uneventfull could it get?

But the engine looks great, and I like the idea of a darker halo game. hopefully bungie stops with the laid back shooter approach and goes for some more fast paced combat like the CoD games... after all this is the fall of reach, which I believe was the biggest battle ever throughout the halo universe

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 11:07 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The trailer was nothing but weak sauce. I see a group of Spartans and OMG, an Elite pops up after the trailer! eek!

...Come on Bungie, you can do better than that erm

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 11:15 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I doubt Bungie will change the formula, but hey I hope they do.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 11:25 PM