KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Gouki/Link vs Sephiroth/Kratos

Shin Gouki/Link vs Sephiroth/Kratos
Started by: Spartan117ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K1ll3r
Bleh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You mind quantifying that?

Also, Jenova apparently "pilots" space debris, it doesn't seem far fetched at all that she had some degree of protection on this meteor. Especially considering Sephiroth's shown no durability. It also comes to my attention she took a pretty long nap.

Allright, but can't do it right now, probably in half an hour.

You mean when she got sealed away?

You nor me can make assumptions as to how she piloted, but I propose we say she was in the middle of it.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 05:01 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Got a statement, or your know, anything that logically explains this? no expression Cause all I'm seeing is lulzy anime effects.

Like you blathering out class 10?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 12:13 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by ESB -1138

That would be a "No."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 08:50 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Sephiroth's best strength feat is less than half that. So I'm being incredibly generous. erm

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 10:54 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Sephiroth's best strength feat is less than half that. So I'm being incredibly generous. erm

I am still wondering what feat you are using for that.

Why didn't Sephiroth attach All Materia to Black Materia, then it would have summoned a meteor for each enemy!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 02:13 AM
K1ll3r is currently offline Click here to Send K1ll3r a Private Message Find more posts by K1ll3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well, cuttig falling debris doesn't take more than being a 5 tonner, and impaling a big snake on a tree doesn't either. Those are the only ones he has that I've seen. The Snake thing could even have been TK. He doesn't have much backing his physical strength at all.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 02:38 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

Well, cuttig falling debris doesn't take more than being a 5 tonner, and impaling a big snake on a tree doesn't either. Those are the only ones he has that I've seen. The Snake thing could even have been TK. He doesn't have much backing his physical strength at all.

He hit that guy up(Genesis) 1000 meters in a second.

Also that snake thing technically wasn't done by Sephiroth. It was a clones body.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 02:45 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Show me how you measured 1000 meters per second? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:46 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Lmfao, I remember this argument. He has no measurements. He went by the worst eye judgment I have ever seen. It isn't even close to 1000 meters.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:04 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K1ll3r
Bleh

I went by how long it took him to fall. :/

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 06:27 AM