KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » X-box 360!

X-box 360!
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thorondor
Love?

Everything that comes out on all 3 is always better on xbox, ps2 online pfft useless piece of crap that lags like shit xbox live pisses all over it.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:55 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorondor
Everything that comes out on all 3 is always better on xbox, ps2 online pfft useless piece of crap that lags like shit xbox live pisses all over it.

most of the games for xbox 360 shown at e3 looked like shit. they dont look that much better than xbox. What ever interest I had in xbox 360 how ever little I lost all of it after hearing and seeing what the ps3 can and will ba able to do.
I've made up my mind. Ps3 will rule.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:59 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

You're one of those sony obssesants who can't seem to grasp variety so i won't waste my time.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:52 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Thorondor
You're one of those sony obssesants who can't seem to grasp variety so i won't waste my time.

dude I based my decision on the games I like to play. mgs, re, ff, tekken, sc, etc
you'll notice that none of those are fps.
xbox seems to me to be targeted at pc gamers and I'm not one of them.
as far as "grasping variety" I like nintendo too.
until microsoft comes out with games i WANT TO PLAY I'll go with the other consoles.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:05 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
most of the games for xbox 360 shown at e3 looked like shit. they dont look that much better than xbox. What ever interest I had in xbox 360 how ever little I lost all of it after hearing and seeing what the ps3 can and will ba able to do.
I've made up my mind. Ps3 will rule.
Don't base your opinion on what is shown at E3. They have already said the games are running on Alpha kits, at 35 percent of full capability of the full power, so the actual versions of the game will look much better. And compared to PS3, yes most of the 360 games do look worse, but that's because almost all of the PS3 trailers shown were pre rendered, while 360 were almost all actual gameplay.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:34 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dalwoan
Spartan-044

I dont know about you guys but I just don't care for the PS all that much

I am a nitindo man or a X-Box guy

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:39 AM
Dalwoan is currently offline Click here to Send Dalwoan a Private Message Find more posts by Dalwoan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

This time I think that xbox 360 is gonna be better than ps3.. does anyone have pics of the xbox 360? if so.. pls post

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:42 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i just finished readin my game informer magazine...I AM GETTING ONE DUDE YOU HAVE TO THEY HAVE SO MUCH GOOD STUFF ON IT....you can chat, voice chat, download games, music, videos, and all this good stuff, there is even a button that makes you go to the online features automatically....omg im sacrificing my ps2 n gamecube for this one *sigh*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:05 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Ooo.. Heaps mad.. You can chat n all.. Nice..

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:43 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Originally posted by cal31
Don't base your opinion on what is shown at E3. They have already said the games are running on Alpha kits, at 35 percent of full capability of the full power, so the actual versions of the game will look much better. And compared to PS3, yes most of the 360 games do look worse, but that's because almost all of the PS3 trailers shown were pre rendered, while 360 were almost all actual gameplay.

They're not pre render they're real time footage.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 11:06 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

No, they were prerendered.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:04 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I can go back and forth with you all day but Im not because I know what it is and thats all that matter.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:29 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tthe Almighty
Futurama is the best

The XBOX 360 looks terrible and who came up with the changing of the front of the console thing its a bit pathetic

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:16 PM
Tthe Almighty is currently offline Click here to Send Tthe Almighty a Private Message Find more posts by Tthe Almighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

will the 360 be backwards compatable??
I only just got my x-box recently

Old Post May 20th, 2005 09:02 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

guys i read on the xbox official site, the thing is going to be from $250 to $300

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:57 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

There's some talk that its not backward compatible completly. The tech between XBOX and XBOX 360 is completly different so they would have to program the games to be backward compatible.
Its all rumors except the part on where its backward compatible top selling games (from press conference).

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:57 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

It is going to be backward compatible for top selling games, so like Halo series, Splinter cell series, Ghost Recon, Etc. But take a look at this:http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html Looks like the 360, against what the PS3 people lead you to believe, actually will perform better than the PS3. So much for the PS3 being so powerful compared to the 360.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:21 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:35 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

......and i just got a xbox

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:21 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tthe Almighty
Futurama is the best

why did you get an xbox playstations are better

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:22 AM
Tthe Almighty is currently offline Click here to Send Tthe Almighty a Private Message Find more posts by Tthe Almighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote