KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » X-box 360!

X-box 360!
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It's called business economics my dear. Technology is fast-paced industry. It's ALWAYS about the next best thing.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:17 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

it can be.. but that can also be considered a state of mind that can easily be changed.. if a million people would rather cling to their old systems.. thats a lot of money lost for a company.. but since people are sortof forced to believe the next thing is gonna be the best... well.. lets just say certain people who dont always deserve the money gets it..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:09 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cal31
You obviously have no idea what you are rambling about. The companies start developing the new consoles almost immediately after the new ones come out.

Thank Goodness some one knows what i'm talking about! It's not like companies wait till something else comes out to start working on something new..

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:57 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

True, true.

I'll say again. I takes years to develop new technology. I wouldnt be surpraised if it PS4 is not in the early works.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:51 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild

Originally posted by Smasandian
True, true.

I'll say again. I takes years to develop new technology. I wouldnt be surpraised if it PS4 is not in the early works.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Old Post May 17th, 2005 09:24 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

quote:
But you can't tell me that the DAY.AFTER.LAUNCH.

They probally would but not all of Microsoft obviously. There would be a section of Microsoft that makes the game and would never be asked to make "chips" because all they know is how to make games.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 10:15 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I just saw an Unreal demo video, the graphics were incedible.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:35 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

the unreal demo for the PS3 ya it was pretty cool

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:36 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild

Originally posted by JToTheP
But you can't tell me that the DAY.AFTER.LAUNCH. they go in the meeting room & debate on the NEXT console. Come ON, they make games for it, then as the years pass look at technology to use, research ways to make the next console better, & early diagrams of the next console. Why the HELL would they even release consoles if the next week they wanted to talk about the next one?

that was kinda stupid to say.... just stating the truth now... no need to verbally attack me...

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:38 AM
sai12
its all in my head

Hehe, I'm sure they have people already considering the next console after Xbox 360. They are thinking about it, that's for sure. It takes years to create something like this, and to make it even better than the previous one I'm sure they need all the time they can get. So, yes, they start while the current one is just getting out on the market. They want to see how it performs in real world, and they want to adapt it to be something better than the orginal. smile

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:51 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

Originally posted by Smasandian

What do you think Nintendo, MS and Sony do when the release a console? Sit around with thumbs up their ass?

laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:06 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Im having good hopes for xbox360.. but the whole "omg you can change your faceplate" stuff was ignored by me.. Im looking for high quality imaginative content.. and basically Im seeing the same amount of such from all three competitors.. even though its very small amount

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

did ya guys hear tht new 3 games fr xbox 360 is going to be revealed at e3 and 1 of em is remade version of final fantasy x2 and another is metal gear solid 4

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:52 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

the graphics on these games r awsome i saw the game vedio on an indian prof gamers site where they hav the veiw of pro gamers

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:54 PM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

Final Fantasy XI is being release on the 360.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:23 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Layden
The Hero

in my opinion the 360 isnt do anything new except maybe graphics ya know there not doing anything to change gaming like i think nitendo is going to bust out hopefully

Old Post May 18th, 2005 03:34 PM
Layden is currently offline Click here to Send Layden a Private Message Find more posts by Layden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

dont be on the losing team (xbox 360) go with 2 winners (ps3 and revolution)

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:34 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

Or you could just get all 3 blink

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:35 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by Thorondor
Or you could just get all 3 blink

nothing microsoft showed at e3 would get me to spend a dime on the xbox 360
I dont even have a xbox. I'm not into fps shooters so xbox never had anything worthwhile that excited me. Sony always has the best exclusive titles and the best developers.
Nintendo has the best first party titles. Mario? Metroid? Zelda? Am I ringing any bells in your head?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:47 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote