KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i sent her ideasbig grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:55 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beci

i'll join.

my characters name is Beci Harker. she is 5'10" so she is pretty tall. she is pretty but doesnt think it. she has long wavy brown hair with red streaks. she is 16 and in 6th year at Hogwarts. she was asked to be a prefect but turned it down as she wanted the spare time to work on her studies. her favourite lesson is DADA. she is extremly hyperactive and bubbly but doesnt get on to well with girls. she can be quite girly and loves things like shopping but prefers boys company because they are less bitchy. and lots of them are hot! wink lol.
she is currently single but not in a rush to get together with someone but if someone she liked asked she would definatly say yes.
when i think of some more i will add it onto here.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:44 PM
Beci is currently offline Click here to Send Beci a Private Message Find more posts by Beci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
kool , here's more about my character

Aerie has the ability to grow wings on her back and make them ungrow when she wants too , she also loves to sing and walked into the woods.Aerie is also able to hear,speak to, and see spirits which no one else can

sorry, this is WAY too much power. if you want her to have this, she MUST be a half-breed with something, and therefor must lose human powers... eg. bad at all the subjects at school except possibly Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:03 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

ok , sorry , take the last 2 things i add on her but keep the things she likes , like the singing and walking thing , ill redo the thing in the other thread

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:20 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

im gonna make Will older and a 6th year, not enough people for him to hang out with

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:49 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:48 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

(stupid question coming up) Are we going to have couples like they do in the books?

Sorta

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 08:56 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

mo then likley

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 10:12 PM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
Lady(Mykyra)Frost is a character I made in a carry on. She is a tall thin sexy woman with long sleek jet black hair that falls down to her lower back, icey blue eyes that have very high defined eyebrows arched above them and thick lucious lips.

Her robes are white with silver shimmering sparkles on them. The trimming of her robe is shimmering silver.

She was the former Head Mistress of Grenadeau Grenalies Sorcery School in Greenland and a distant relative of Sirius Black. She has been assigned as the Head Mistress at Hogwart's. After Lucious Malfoy having kept Cornelious Fudge constantly under the imperious curse and feeding him wrongful information he was removed from his position, thus Dumbledore has replaced him. big grin

She is an animagi that portrays a white tiger.

She has a very cool personality smile. Those that don't know her personally thinks she is a bit mysterious. Those that know her well know that she is very loyal, trustworthy and is always up for an adventure. It isn't wise to cross her, unless you want to be turned into ice. Her best magical ability is freeze things with her eyes.

Her favorite season is winter, where she can be found boarding on her Snotrum 2003, a snowboard broom, wherever there is fresh powder.

Assuming that Prof. McConnagol took the job as headmistress, since D-dore's gone, Professor Lady Mykyra Frost will be teaching Transfiguration, instead of taking on the headmistress job. **update info...she also has a scar above her left eyebrow from an ice accident**

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Oct 23rd, 2003 at 06:40 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:37 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Ooo! I can describe my person here right?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:11 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Name:Jennifer Smith
Hair:Light Brown, curly, elbow length(often used to hide behind)
Eyes: Dark brown n gold with threads of metallic pink(I'm not being all'ooo look have wild eyesgeek' I just think it'd look cool.
Parents: Their divorced. Mother is head ot wizard mofia in L.A.Father owns Quiddich(?) shop in London and is remarried.
Clothes:Mostly black, flowy, but not loose-fitting (nor tight-fitting).
Teeth: Nice white but*crooked a little on bottom*
Other: High cheekbones, pale almost white complextion(comes from hidind behind hairwink )
A little history: Her Mum thought it was 2 dangerous in L.A. Sent her to live with her dad. Is a fifth year, but is 1st year at Hogwarts(Just moved to England to live with her dad)
Personality: Very shy, likes cats, has 7, including the white one she brought to Hogwarts named Kat.

I know this is way long and descriptive but what can I say? Its hard to fall asleep in an insane asylum. wink

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:35 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

** is my fault.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:36 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Ooops...
Height: 5'7"
Strange Niss: When she feels an emotion really strong, her hair poinks out like straight side to side

~has good singing voice, and is funny~

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 06:42 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Also- she was sorted into gryffindor.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:17 AM
Arrow600
Angel from above

I hope I'm not too late.

My character's name is Arrow Black. She is a forieng exchanged student from France. She has thigh-length rred hair. She has light blue eyes and she is skinny. She has a black cat named Julliet, a Snowy white owl named Avril , and a Brazilian short tailed opossum named Houdini(which she left at home.) She currently lives with Sirus Black (her uncle). She is Ron's second cousin by marrige. Her Mum and dad had died. Thier death's were causeed by Voldemort. She also has a half sister named Sky Black. She is indepndant and she is very athletic. big grin

I'll be your angel, but I can tell you right now your heart will be broken. I'm going to make you think about me every day. Then after a week I'll leave your heart broken into pieces because that is the kind of angel I'am.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:10 PM
Arrow600 is currently offline Click here to Send Arrow600 a Private Message Find more posts by Arrow600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arrow600
Angel from above

Ooh Arrow's animagi is a brazilian short-tailed opossum

I'll be your angel, but I can tell you right now your heart will be broken. I'm going to make you think about me every day. Then after a week I'll leave your heart broken into pieces because that is the kind of angel I'am.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:21 PM
Arrow600 is currently offline Click here to Send Arrow600 a Private Message Find more posts by Arrow600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

i wanna join too!!
let me go think up my character wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:19 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

ARROW600..YOU CAN ONLY BRING ONE ANIMAL TO HOGWARTS!!! SO YOU WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE. SORRY...WE STILL STICK TO THE SCHOOL RULES AS IN THE BOOK! big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:15 AM
Arrow600
Angel from above

Oops, sorry totally forgot so I have decided to bring my cat. embarrasment
sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 10:24 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Here's my other person.

Bob Jobs
Female
1st year
Blue eyes(with hints of brown)
Auburn hair( bobbed)
Has a snowy white owl named Mud
11 years old
Real clutzy(has huge feet)
Wears overly large clothing (causing her to trip a lot)
Muggle Parents, dads a cable guy, mums a housewife
Sibs, two older bro's and one younger bro, all muggle
Personality, is curious and friendly and loyal and such
Looks, freckled skin and such

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:23 PM