KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Venom

Respect Venom
Started by: xmeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

It was Dark Reign: Sinister Spider-Man #4. Apparantly Venom has a descent showing in there.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:00 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How about Mac with the suit being afraid of Bullseye and instead of killing him or shutting him up, he runs and snitch to Norman?
Mac tooled Bullseye and Daken recently.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:10 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Mac tooled Bullseye and Daken recently.

Have I told you I hate you today?

Seriously though, bout time he manned up and realized that there was no way BE could **** with him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:23 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Mac did hold his own well and I don't think he was in any danger during his fight with the two. He proved a little bit of worth to Osborne with deposing Bullseye and Daken.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:37 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Mac did hold his own well and I don't think he was in any danger during his fight with the two. He proved a little bit of worth to Osborne with deposing Bullseye and Daken.
Best line from Mac:

"Any time, corn rows".

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:39 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I'd like to think even Mac could take the Green Goblin as long as there isn't some kind of crazy plan/trap involved on Osborne's part. As well as lack of stupidity from Gargan.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:23 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Can someone explain to me how Norman gets his hair like that???

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:48 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

You really don't want to know.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:54 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Pwease tell me.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 03:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Actually I don't know.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 04:52 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Back on topic, I can't believe Gargan actually performed well in the fight. Maybe I'll read his mini.

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Oct 14th, 2009 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 05:02 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That was a decent showing but he didnt really beat Daken, just bfred him. Also his durability was crap as always, both Daken and Bullseye slashed right through the symbiote, Mac was bleeding all over the place.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:56 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ah, the world makes sense again. Thanks Sam.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 04:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
That was a decent showing but he didnt really beat Daken, just bfred him. Also his durability was crap as always, both Daken and Bullseye slashed right through the symbiote, Mac was bleeding all over the place.

Durability doesn't matter if you end up winning. Mac proved that if he wanted to he could have won.

It wouldn't have mattered shit if he was bleeding all over the place if the other two were dead.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 06:10 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Daken and Bullseye were sent to kill Venom. They failed horribly.

Venom ftw.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:14 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Exactly how agile is Venom supposed to be, especially in relation to Spider-Man?

Maybe it's more a testament to Matt Murdock than a comment on Venom's abilities but during the Fall from Grace story, the two had a confrontation and Eddie literally could not land a single hit on DD, and this is while he was wearing the bulkier, black armored devil suit.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:17 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Exactly how agile is Venom supposed to be, especially in relation to Spider-Man?

Maybe it's more a testament to Matt Murdock than a comment on Venom's abilities but during the Fall from Grace story, the two had a confrontation and Eddie literally could not land a single hit on DD, and this is while he was wearing the bulkier, black armored devil suit.

His agility it different. In terms of agility when it comes to acrobatic like stunts, Spiderman by fair amount. Venom agility more akin to mister fantastic due to the ability to alter his body.

That suit really does not hinder his movements at all and never showed to if I recall the armor you are speaking of correctly, the darker grayish black one. Also DD radar sense unlike Spidersense would still work against sympebiots. Also venom lacks even less skill then Spiderman making he quite predictable.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 08:06 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Battlehammer
His agility it different. In terms of agility when it comes to acrobatic like stunts, Spiderman by fair amount. Venom agility more akin to mister fantastic due to the ability to alter his body.

That suit really does not hinder his movements at all and never showed to if I recall the armor you are speaking of correctly, the darker grayish black one. Also DD radar sense unlike Spidersense would still work against sympebiots. Also venom lacks even less skill then Spiderman making he quite predictable.

Was that fight even canon? 'cause in "trial" Venom fought both Spider-man and Daredevil and as far as I remember they couldn't do squat against him. Were forced to set a trap. And there was another encounter, Spider-man and DD were both trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage. In the end they had to reason with him because they couldnt stop him any other way.And agreed he has more of mr.Fantastic kind of agility. But Brock is a pretty skilled fighter. Has some great feats without the symbiote.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah, the world makes sense again. Thanks Sam.
big grin

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Durability doesn't matter if you end up winning. Mac proved that if he wanted to he could have won.

It wouldn't have mattered shit if he was bleeding all over the place if the other two were dead.

-AC

Fair enough. Just saying that Brock could've done the same thing much faster and without getting a scratch. Mac was running around with a dog sticking ou of his eye..

Here's the fight btw for anyone who hasn't seen it. Sorry its not imageshack, it wouldnt uppload it for some reason...
http://s41.radikal.ru/i093/0910/e7/fdcab92f655a.jpg
http://i080.radikal.ru/0910/8d/5e5916f6f484.jpg
http://i060.radikal.ru/0910/c9/5e0dfc443c2e.jpg
http://s09.radikal.ru/i182/0910/4f/88cb6f6928fa.jpg
http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/0910/2f/27b30232a1e9.jpg
http://s55.radikal.ru/i148/0910/fd/f4a921dfe5d6.jpg

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Oct 15th, 2009 at 08:38 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 08:36 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

that fight was not what i expected at all

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 08:42 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 08:46 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote