KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Power girl, Supergirl, Wonder woman vs Thanos

Power girl, Supergirl, Wonder woman vs Thanos
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I never said that he wasn't or discounted all that you mentioned. He rarely uses omnidirectional blasts or force blocks or telepathy. Telepathy would require some kind of concentration as they all have good TP resistance. I doubt his blast are any stronger than Superboy Prime's fist or Heat Vision and even he couldn't one shot any of these three. Thanos would win a slim majority if he catches one of the slipping, which I think woudl be Supergirl. She's not as good a fighter as the other two. Nor is she as tuff or strong. She's slightly behind them. But I have no doubt, that any of them can hurt Thanos since they all have hurt being stronger and tougher than he. Plus Wonder Woman's weapons and magical blast have put down tougher guys than Thanos.

He uses those powers as the need arises or as it serves the plot, same as every other character, but he does it often enough to warrant their use in forum fights with PIS off. TP might requie concentration sure, but he can do it from behind forcefields and I don't see them pounding through his shields in able time. He has defeated very powerfull telepaths and PG and SG TP defenses aren't on WW's level. He'll KO them first.

I never said he would one-shot them, but he'll just keep blasting away. An while WW's Aegis shield is impresive, that'll just prolongue the fight into an atriction contest that he'll win.

SG might be less competent, but I don't think it'll be a blunder from her that'll give thanos the edge. Even at their best I don't think they can take him down if he is at his best. It takes more than 3 midheralds to put down an upper trans level like him.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 01:42 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Thanos

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 02:06 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Thanos ain't getting out of the lasso.

Getting it on him is the trick, but for the sake of argument if he simply allowed WW to put it on him, he wouldn't be able to get it off.
Shields. Why would he allow her to do so?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 03:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote