KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8778): « First ... « 8744 8745 [8746] 8747 8748 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
I keep telling you to detox. There are many remedies to detox certain parts of your body like a fatty liver. And the stomach gut. Fasting is a good exercise for the body, it can make you like new if you know how to fast properly.

It's hard to detox around holidays, way too much leftovers and I was trained against waste by an aunt who made us clear our plates even if we were full.

You're right though, since Tuesday every other day I had around 2 99 proof shots and started noticing my heart was racing while in bed.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2024 04:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTA style games just don't hook me like they used to. They feel like giant playgrounds with fake props and not enough toys, 99% of these big worlds aren't interactive at all, and the gameplay loops are super simple.

Still pretty fun rappling over to a distant boat and stealing it in Just Cause 2, which I'm only just starting for the first time, gonna stick with it a bit and see whats what.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2024 12:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

You make it sound so complicated.

One tea spoon of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar mixed in with water in the morning to start your day will help you.

Eating things like tumeric, onions, garlic, and blue berries will help you feel better and clean out your gut. Of course not mixed together but eaten individually.

Even papaya seeds are good for killing intestinal worms. Beat juice good for the blood circulation. Celery good for weight loss. Kiwi good for sleeping. Carrots and kale good for the eyes. Magnesium good for sleep and bones.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2024 12:23 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If you're not having fun in GTA that's a failure of your imagination.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2024 01:05 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
If you're not having fun in GTA that's a failure of your imagination.

I think Skyrim spoils me for them. It's like a Disney Land theme park comparerd to GTA clones being a town fair.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2024 01:13 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Saints Row is a fun GTA clone.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2024 02:09 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saints Row is a fun GTA clone.

Only played 3 and 4, liked them both.

Sleeping Dogs was REALLY good.

Just Cause 2 is already pissing me off with these timed bomb defusing missions, using the grappling arm to get around is just too clunky for the amount of time they give you. Half the time you try grabbing a wall to top a building and don't quite make it and fall, or you overshoot the mark with the parachute.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2024 01:13 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I wonder if sales of Jello Pudding tanked when Cosby got railroaded?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2024 01:46 AM
rudester
Tommy

Jello hasn't been marketing since the 80s

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2024 03:13 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Everyone knows the Cos was the face of Jello forever, we grew up watchin Saturday morning cartoons and at least one commercial was him and kids and jello pudding.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2024 03:02 PM
rudester
Tommy

Fat Albert doesn't count. Hey hey hey..

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2024 07:58 PM
rudester
Tommy

Cosby always had a frog in his throat

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2024 07:59 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

OK, if they're going to lock up all the guys in the 70s that took a shortcut with banging chicks Hollywood would be a damn Barbie commune.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2024 08:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Duck Dodgers was never good.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2024 12:10 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 4th, 2024 01:07 AM
rudester
Tommy

OK, if they're going to lock up all the guys in the 70s that took a shortcut with banging chicks Hollywood would be a damn Barbie commune.

The rules to equality have changed, work place safety comes first.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2024 02:04 AM
rudester
Tommy

Do you think Cosby was sticking his head between girls breasts and saying, Jell-O" 😂

Old Post Apr 4th, 2024 02:05 AM
rudester
Tommy

Corey Haim started the whole I got molested crusade

Old Post Apr 4th, 2024 02:06 AM
rudester
Tommy

Okay I cleaned my room and hid the valuables for the repair man coming tomorrow, something always goes missing I swear.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2024 02:07 AM
rudester
Tommy

Hopefully he will find my thong collection. Maybe I should set a trap and see if he'll take it?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2024 02:08 AM