KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode III Screenshots & Finished Shots Thread [Merged]

Episode III Screenshots & Finished Shots Thread [Merged]
Started by: Ghastly_Twin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (429): « First ... « 291 292 [293] 294 295 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cal31
Let's Win Twins

when the hell did this turn into the comic book scan thread? This thread is only for finished shots from the movie, make a new thread for them.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Godd I dea.

These last ones were awesome!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:39 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The comic books do reveal where the movie is going to be headed...I see no problem with it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sans_Fi
King of the Penguins

well, also the script, episode II, clone wars, EU comics...
its just to keep an order...
i agree that they should be in other thread. But im too lazy big grin for it

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Sans_Fi a Private Message Find more posts by Sans_Fi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

I'd also like the comics to be only in the graphic novel thread...I don't want to be spoiled that much...with dialogue and storyline...

But thanks...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:14 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

[edit]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Mar 23rd, 2005 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Yoda sure looks relaxed, sloucher. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:50 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cal31
when the hell did this turn into the comic book scan thread? This thread is only for finished shots from the movie, make a new thread for them.

I agree, but unfortunately this thread has been full of stuff OTHER than finished shots for quite awhile.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:52 AM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

We have a graphic novel thread now. So these things can be posted there now instead of here...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:11 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by tlbauerle
I'd also like the comics to be only in the graphic novel thread...I don't want to be spoiled that much...with dialogue and storyline...

But thanks...

I agree with this 100%. I dont want this much information please.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 05:16 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluethunder

I agree too. I like SOME surprises when I pay money to see a movie!!!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:44 AM
Click here to Send bluethunder a Private Message Find more posts by bluethunder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Right, im gonna go spoiler free from now on. Some might say its a little late for that, but im not prepared to be spoiled no further. I'll be back in May folks, dont forget me...

...and May The Force Be With You Allcool

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

LOL

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:02 PM
Click here to Send J-Unit a Private Message Find more posts by J-Unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

whats so funny? im getting out at the right time. Seeing Mace Windu's entire death scene from a comic book is a pretty good reason to get out while i still canwink

I've gotta prove to myself that i still have a lil bit of will power

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matafaka
DarthFinland

Cool

i´m with you Stunrun.... this is the time to get out. i dont wanna read the novel before the movie... and its only couple weeks when its out...and those comic book pages is also too much for me. Of course i will still look some other ROTS pics but not spoilers and comic book stuff yes

May The Force Be With You All (please log in to view the image)

(a.k.a DarthFinland)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:07 PM
Click here to Send Matafaka a Private Message Find more posts by Matafaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheForceSupreme
The Force

I'm not going anywhere. I saw maybe 4 pics from the novel..and yes I regret that..but hell I never read spoilers. So from now on..I'll stick to images only..no more comicscans or whatever.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:09 PM
Click here to Send TheForceSupreme a Private Message Find more posts by TheForceSupreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j1h6

enjoy

[edit]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Mar 23rd, 2005 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:17 PM
Click here to Send j1h6 a Private Message Find more posts by j1h6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Y'know I don't like this being a catch all thread...the NOVEL can certainly go someplace else...

But thanks for thinking of us...I'm sure some people are thrilled...but that is too much spoiler for me....

PICTURES PEOPLE...we need pictures.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Just post screenshots or photos from the movie nothing else here PLEASE!!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:39 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by j1h6
enjoy

h*tp://img158.exs.cx/img158/4967/chapter215li.jpg h*tp://img158.exs.cx/img158/1033/lastpage3ne.jpg h*tp://img88.exs.cx/img88/8789/padmedying4sw.jpg h*tp://img88.exs.cx/img88/1338/skywalker3nv.jpg h*tp://img88.exs.cx/img88/8926/snippet4sv.jpg h*tp://img88.exs.cx/img88/9589/vader9rg.jpg

Holy feck, No one wants to see that! I might read the novel before I see the movie but I'm not going to read the last pages of it before I even get to see and hold it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 04:50 PM