KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Is anyone doing this after the DVD comes out ?

Is anyone doing this after the DVD comes out ?
Started by: Camo Di Mass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camo Di Mass

Is anyone doing this after the DVD comes out ?

The cut out scenes from this Episode are really going to be major ones like for example the one with Yoda on Degobah .

I think I'm going to make something like a Director's Cut version when the Cut Scenes are gonna be on the internet in good quality .

I'm gonna put them in the original movie so that it would be bigger longer , and even greater then it is now ...

I was about to do the same thing with AOTC but the Cut Scenes weren't that great ...

Anyone else doing something like this ?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Camo Di Mass a Private Message Find more posts by Camo Di Mass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

what im going to do is put all the cut scenes together in all the prequels, merge them together with the clone wars in it. then merge it with the OT. and ill have the entire saga to run though

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:15 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camo Di Mass

Wow , that sounds like a great idea . Maybe I'll do something like that ...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Camo Di Mass a Private Message Find more posts by Camo Di Mass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

wow, or maybe you can just wait and find out that the cut scenes are getting re-edited INTO the movie when it hits DVD laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:26 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

or you could wait till after the dvd comes out and sales are dropping again when Lucas announces a saga box set feauturing deleted scenes in prequels and even more edits in the originals.

Im Back happy

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:28 PM
Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

yeah seriously...

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:29 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

lucas is trying to squease more juice from the already shrivled fruit

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:29 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

ones>> were you kidding in your earlier post?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:32 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

nope

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:32 PM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

dont forget to splice in the holiday special at the end, then droids and ewoks then all the cut scenes from the games!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

It depends on whether the cut-scenes are already in it. I have thought about doing a Phantom Menace re-edit for some time now. Remove about an hour of non-story.

Old Post May 24th, 2005 08:37 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
lucas is trying to squease more juice from the already shrivled fruit

Him and everyone else in Hollywood are doing the same thing to all of the most profitable franchises.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 24th, 2005 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote