KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Was Mace Windu Darkened by the Dark Side?

Was Mace Windu Darkened by the Dark Side?
Started by: jeremiahbllfrg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

^ Nice

laughing

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I think that Mace was going to the dark side, because the ROTS novelization said: "There was no Jedi restraint." Then something about Mace breaking away

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:31 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Wait, but I thought that because his saber was purple it meant he was half good and half bad (blue + red = purple)... Which would mean someone with a green saber would be half good and half Simpson (blue + yellow = green), right? That's follows the logic of EU doesn't it?
Yeah, that's something the true SW obsessed believe although the guy who played Mace Windu chose a purple one himself just because he thought it was neat.

Hey, here's another one! Guess he really is dark sided. \/

Attachment: jacksondoublesaberpub.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:21 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Lol.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Isn't Vaapad the style that allows a Jedi to unleash their rage without falling to the Dark Side?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 12:42 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Essentially.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Breaking the Jedi code does not make you skim close to the dark side. Mace was doing what he thought was best.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:12 AM
Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

As was Anakin if I remember correctly.

The Jedi were serving the Republic. And the Republic was led by its senate, which was led by the Supreme chancellor.

Chancellor, who was fairly elected to his position was about to get killed by Mace Windu. That is called high treason.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:29 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

...Yeah

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:47 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeremiahbllfrg

council 13 makes me pitch a tent.. the schwartz is with me

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 10:29 AM
Click here to Send jeremiahbllfrg a Private Message Find more posts by jeremiahbllfrg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Important fact of life #312: Unless they're really big, moths can't pass through glass.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 10:45 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

he was not dark no not dark looking

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:14 PM
Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Racist in the house!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:17 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forcewielder

Originally posted by Sesse
As was Anakin if I remember correctly.

The Jedi were serving the Republic. And the Republic was led by its senate, which was led by the Supreme chancellor.

Chancellor, who was fairly elected to his position was about to get killed by Mace Windu. That is called high treason.

Not when the Chancellor is a Sith Lord and a war criminal who was playing both sides against each other and staging a war to gain absolute power over the government and the universe. Plus, Mace knows that 1)Palpatine controls the courts and the senate thus he will never be thrown in jail and 2) If Palps is not killed, then he will order his clone army to massacre the Jedi so Mace has no choice but to kill Palps but that didn't happen due to Anakin's foolish interfearence.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:06 AM
Click here to Send Forcewielder a Private Message Find more posts by Forcewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by jeremiahbllfrg
council 13 makes me pitch a tent.. the schwartz is with me

What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:22 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

But Shatterpoint says that Vaapad take you to the dark side if you're not careful. I remember Mace actually invented Vaapad...

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:27 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Yes, and as i said before, the ROTS novelization said how he lost control

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:36 PM
CBright7831

I would have just killed instead of announcing it.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:54 PM
Click here to Send CBright7831 a Private Message Find more posts by CBright7831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

I would have laughed maniacally and start proclaiming my uber 1337 lightsaber skillz.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 10:37 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by PVS
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Must... resist... bad... joke.....
my thoughts exactly laughing out loud
Yeah, I know... couldn't we have used a better word for the topic than "darkened"? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:15 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote