KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » earthbound

earthbound
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

earthbound

does anyone know about this kickass rpg for the snes or know when a sequal for it is coming out?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:30 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Nope, but you know I don't trance. I think that if there was gonna be a sequel for it, it would have been released by now.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:31 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

there was a sequel planned for the N64 (in fact the game was made, but never released) called "mothersomething", but nintendo was forced to kill the N64 a year before scheduled (eek! yay) and the game was said to come out for the Dolphin, like dinosaur planet. at the end, dinosaur planet was mixed with star fox, and earthbound never came out... i think

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:11 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doohass

They made earthbound for regular NES also, I think it was called Earthbound Zero (or something like that). The SNES one I still sometimes find myself playing again.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:55 PM
Doohass is currently offline Click here to Send Doohass a Private Message Find more posts by Doohass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Earthbound was really cool. I liked it more than i liked the Secret of mana, but probably because the characters weren't all pink and lite green.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:11 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shagmobile
Lord of the Boomstick

I remember that game i had to give away my snes so i even went to download it on my cpu it's one of my all time favorites. It is way up there with zelda in my opinion

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:51 AM
shagmobile is currently offline Click here to Send shagmobile a Private Message Find more posts by shagmobile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

perhaps they will make a Mother (EarthBound) sequel for the next nintendo console. Ive never played it, the closest I've been to it is smash brothers lol (Ness)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:55 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

thanx....btw the japanese name for the series is called"motherearth"

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:30 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I have absolutely no clue WHAT you people are talking about, but I will try and download the rom for ZSNES.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:25 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
thanx....btw the japanese name for the series is called"motherearth"

i think that it's name, the N64 version was called "mother3" or "motherearth 3"

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Feb 14th, 2004 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 03:07 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote