KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » people ARE getting stupider

people ARE getting stupider
Started by: Waggy the Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Waggy the Dog

people ARE getting stupider

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/editoria...sp?pf_id=243597

read the post about the upcoming game, Halo 2. Some people think it will be genius, and some people don't. Read the post under the title of "Crappy Game".

Unless he is being ironic or sarcastic {which even in that case wouldn't be funny}, he is an idiot to the power of a trillion.

"Any true American"?

...As it stands, Christopher Kopp is an ass-penis. I don't care if you know him, are him or are related to him. I'm sure deep down, you know this too.

Last edited by Waggy the Dog on Jul 7th, 2004 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:28 PM
Waggy the Dog is currently offline Click here to Send Waggy the Dog a Private Message Find more posts by Waggy the Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

laughing out loud What a dumbass.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 10:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

I second dumbass. Anyone idiotic enough to attach their e-mail address to the preview is asking for pain.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 10:34 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

i agree .

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 10:36 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Ironic! I read that same thing when I visited EB's sight earlier today! Weird. Anyway, the dude's an ass-whipe. Sarcastic or not, an ass-whipe all the way.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:08 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

laughing

A fool indeed. yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:40 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont think it will the worst game ever,but it will deffaintly be overated like the first

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

how was halo overrated?

All the hype it got came after it was released and played by gamers. Maybe you don't like FPS or something, but it's about the best FPS on a console to date.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 02:30 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I wasn't too impressed by Halo, ive seen better.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:54 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

you took the words out of my mouth vvvrulz

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:22 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

well other than on PC....What have you seen that's better?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I just can't take my eyes of that special edition Halo 2. Is simpy beautiful. I WANT IT NOW! stick out tongue

Oh yeah, the guy that said "Any true American" is being silly with that comment.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

yah, obviously the guy is European....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:21 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I believe any 'reader review' site has its fair share of idiocy... for example.. there are dragon ball game fans (im talking budoukai here.. VOMIT!).. and they sit there and talk about how neat the fighting system is and ramble on how original it is... then those same people are the ones who take a nice liquidy burning dump on the games that actually get a million copies sold... sad really.. but its the way of things, what can ya do :/

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:12 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

LOL, who attaches an email to their post?

[email protected]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:51 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

laughing out loud that guy is just waiting for an email inbox full of flames...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead #1
I second dumbass. Anyone idiotic enough to attach their e-mail address to the preview is asking for pain.

Everyone spam him, lol.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 10:24 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Maybe he thought he was somewhere else... or playing a prank laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:03 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

i have to third the dumbass thing, i mean what the hell has he been taking?!?!!! hehe, sooo tempted to e-mail him.....*evil laugh*....ooooh maybe we should all right an e-mail to him, we can send him one on behalf of all the members of this forum!! big grin

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:44 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waggy the Dog

Christopher Kopp ([email protected]) on 7/6/2004

quote:

CRAPPY GAME!
Halo 2 will no doubt be one of the worst games, in the history of man kind. The thought of a game like Halo 2 makes me want to vomit....any true American would never play this god awful game.

it got somewhat annoying to go through the pages of "reader reviews" on the EB web page.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:55 PM
Waggy the Dog is currently offline Click here to Send Waggy the Dog a Private Message Find more posts by Waggy the Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote