KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Snes Rom And Emulator Issues

Snes Rom And Emulator Issues
Started by: badsymbiote

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Miffed Snes Rom And Emulator Issues

OK--I've had one of these before, on one of my old pcs. I lost it, and the cd, and I don't know the source.

Beyonder sent me Maximun Carnage and Separation Anxiety, and alot of other great stuff, and I downloaded an emulator, but I can't remember how to use it, and last time it was so d*mned easy, but I'm having some trouble, and it's irking me because my oldest son and I are dying to play, but I failed to install it right once already, and now I'm hesitant to try again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what I did wrong. HELP!

Attachment: max carnage snes.gif
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:51 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

just go to www.romnation.net When you download an emulator save it to somewhere you can get to easily, like under documents.download some roms, go to the emulator you saved under documents or where ever, do extract al files then just click on the emulator icon and it will open up, click on open,play or load roms, then pick on one of your games and have fun. By the way if you go to romnation, dont bother with the voting before downloading, it is pointless
if youstill have problems PM me

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

my sexy xbox has 700+ snes roms on it. I love playing the Spidey games except they are incredibly hard to beat. I still haven't beaten Maximum Carnage. sad

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aenima_dead

by far the easiest emulator to download and use is zsneswv1[1].36

and you can d.l. it from romnation wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 12:24 AM
aenima_dead is currently offline Click here to Send aenima_dead a Private Message Find more posts by aenima_dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

you people should be PM'ing these informations back and forth, talking about them in the open will get you in trouble by a mod

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:15 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

If anyone gets a talking to over this, it should be ME.

These guys are just being helpful--I checked this thread once or twice the day or two after i posted it, and then I assumed it was moved or closed. I only found it now 'cause someone else was browsing it.

THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH--I've been hanging onto the stuff, but was getting pretty frustrated sifting through all the b.s. sites out there.

Yay!!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 05:41 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

so you basically had trouble installing? or you installed and it crashed? I think helping someone trouble shoot one isnt as bad as telling where to d/l one.. O_o

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 01:58 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote