KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metal Gear Solid Series

Metal Gear Solid Series
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Metal Gear Solid game!!!!!!

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is coming..i cant wait!!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:21 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Once again it appears as if you can't play as Snake. That is if it is really set in the 60's. Snake wasn't "born" until the 70's, plus this guy has a beat up eye like Big Boss.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:33 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i read in psm magazine that you will play as snake. they did mention the timeline problem.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

yayyy!

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:50 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah you play as snake, and your in the jungle like rambo, you get to eat sakes for nurishment smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:30 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

i watched a video preview on TechTV's X-play and they showed him dropping from a tree holding on by his legs and snapping a guys neck!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:07 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i thought the story was about snake getting vengeance on someone who double crossed him, i read that in game winners but it was a while ago

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i cant wait. ive beaten all the others, love the storylines

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:45 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

speaking of video games,is it just me or does "The Price Is Right" (u know, its that old game show) have the same style of writing as the GTA logo?

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:48 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

MGS2 sucked wasnt anything like the fist one

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:52 PM
chops
Bassdude

Laugh Metal gear solid series

um Hi this is where u can talk about mgs but if there is already a page let me know. (also visit my silent hill page)

Old Post May 29th, 2004 06:20 AM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder what forum this belogns in...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:47 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

does anybody like metal gear solid ... i dont think so seeing as know one has posted

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:19 AM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

The first was good. The second, wasn't--far too convoluted, and, let's face it, silly. And what the hell was up with Raiden? I want more Snake.

Otacon is one of my favorite supporting characters ever, by the way. I don't know why, but he appeals to me.

Last edited by Gregory on May 30th, 2004 at 09:01 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:54 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

The NES one was great.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:01 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I loved MGS, but MGS2 although good was a bit of a disapointment in my eyes. I wanted to play as Snake! And now in MGS3 it looks like we're going to be playing Big Boss for most of the part. sad

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:02 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

oh hay and obie #2 part of your rap thing that was done by D12 buddy off the 8 mile soundtrack

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:25 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

u play as big boss but at that time his codename was snake and ocelot looks a bit stupid

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 08:33 PM
[D_A]Kherr

I like the original one the most, followed by The Twin Snakes for Gamecube because it's a beautifully rendered version of the first one. love

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 06:04 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

ive just got a gamecube and i am soo gonna get the twin snakes

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:08 PM