KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » soul calibur 2

soul calibur 2
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

soul calibur 2

anythink soul calibur 2 goes here but heres my first question who is better inferno or nightmare

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 11:23 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

NightMare! He is the original wielder of Soul Eage.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 01:07 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

No he isn't, Nightmare got it after Cervantes already died.

Inferno and Nightmare are coth crappy. Kilik, Necro, Spawn(I have Xbox), Cervantes, and Assasin are the best. Hwang Sung Kyung isnt in the game, but Assasin is basically the same guy.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 01:40 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

i WANT NIGHTMARE!!!!!!As Sigfried in SC1 he was kinda a pansy though,but im a HUGE Nightmare fan,as well as Ivy/Taki.

I also ship Nightmare/Ivy,it makes sence if you know their backrounds.Pluse they seem to fit with echother

SC2 was good,but the whole crossover thing was all marketing.I hated it.

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:39 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

IVY IS AWESOME.

Thank you.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:24 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

I also have XBOX and Nightmare Necrid Voldo and spawn are my best!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:01 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

yeah i like nightmare and ivy it just seems to work out in mym ind although ivy and possibly raphial (i think thats how you spell it ) oh also i like link he kicks ass and the into is beggining you know the bit where it oges through all the vharacters holding peices of soul edge

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:43 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

I really like Nightmare,if you want to know the story behind him you should play Soul Edge. He was a soldier's (knight) son who wanted revenge for his death,but to do this he needs a powerfull weapon (soul edge). So he wanders the earth defeating everbody on his way till he meets up with cervantes. He defeats him and the 2 short swords become on (soul edge). Right then he becomes the black knight also known as Nightmare.

There's only 1 thing to do: to find the man who killed his father....little didn't he know that HE WAS RESPONSABLE FOR HIS DEATH. After searching years...he finally remembered holding his father head in one hand. Siegfried was once a member of bandits and attacked his own town,he never intended to hurt anybody...but the captain of the town (his father) went after him...so he killed him.

Finally knowing this,he became more insane and the soul edge corrupted his soul....that's the story of Nightmare.

Inferno is just the spirit form of Soul Edge....so Nightmare really rules.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:09 AM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

duh i know he is th most kick as character also i thik he should get romanicly involved with ivy

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:15 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Im glad people agree with me^_^

I was worried I was the only weirdo who thought so as well

I didn't like Soul Edge that much but SC1 was cool....

Does anyone know anywhere to find some good Nightmare/Ivy Fanfics besides ff.net?

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:41 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:20 PM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

taki, talim, killik, and nightmare rock!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:01 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legion-u
fire is good for you

I LIKE NIGHTMARE MORE THEN ANYONE IN THE GAME WITH A HUGE EXPECTION FOR LINK!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:27 PM
legion-u is currently offline Click here to Send legion-u a Private Message Find more posts by legion-u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Link owns Spawn. (i have xbox and gamecube....bought GC version)

The game is really great, definitly my favorite fighting game. I love all the different weapons...it's so awesome

Link with the Hammer!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 01:12 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

link is cool 2!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 02:02 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

black hat defect just for you i will post a fan fic in the fan fic section ok

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:33 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

*hugs*I love you,PM me the link if its not to much trouble!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:36 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ok i will pm the rest of the story to you but remember the first chapter is in fan fiction

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:19 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

inferno isnt in soul calibur 2... Charade is close though.. and Nightmare is top tier.. does more damage in a fast amount of time than others can... Xianghua and Ivy are also Top Tier

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 07:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoke87
The prodigal son

Link, Kilik and maxi are my best characters. I kind of like Yunsung too though, cause of his kicks

"It is like a finger, pointing to the moon. Don't focus on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly GLORY." -Bruce Lee- Enter the Dragon-1973

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 08:49 AM
Smoke87 is currently offline Click here to Send Smoke87 a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote