KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rogue vs. Spider-Man

Rogue vs. Spider-Man
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rogue 23 48.94%
Spider-Man 23 48.94%
Too close to tell 1 2.13%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rogue vs. Spider-Man
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Rogue vs. Spider-Man

Discuss.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:38 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

By the way, this version of Rogue has her normal abilities which is super-strength, flight, invulnerability, etc.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:39 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Rogue without a doubt.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

lots of doubt...... at her top strength/invulnerability level Rogue wasn't as physically tough as Titania who Spidey soundly beat the crap out of, the flight would help her though but Spider-Man is too fast and fully clothed to let Rogue drain him..... i'll go with Spidey

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Spiderman.

He dances around Rogue and his hits DO take a toll...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:52 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i say rogue definitley- she's not excatley slow and he's not excatl;ey flash.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 07:56 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Well, as long she doesn't touch him, Spider-Man wins, Rogue isn't exactly the best fighter ever. And she doesn't fight as fast as SM does.

And last but not least, she can not break his webs.

But if she manages to touch him, she wins.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:00 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think she can i mean kraven can and he doesn't even have half of rogues strength and we don't know if he can touch her

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:04 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

rougue whould win.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:07 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
rogue whould win.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:08 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think she can to. i mean if people say that he can kill someone by hitting them w/ all his strength which is 10 tons then surly rogue can kill him w/ all her strength which is 50 tons.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:09 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

if I didn't know better I'd think you'd think that Rogue would win....which she would. Spiderman would be dead...

Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by stormfront13
i think she can i mean kraven can and he doesn't even have half of rogues strength and we don't know if he can touch her

the only time Kraven ever broke Spidey's web was in the cartoon...... and everyone in the cartoon could do it..... totally stupid, comic Spidey's web is unbreakable to Kraven..... Rogue may be able to break it if it's only 1 thin strand....... not if she's covered in it

Spidey may not be Flash..... but who is? (othe than Wally West obviously) Spidey is still faster than Rogue even without the spider-sense, with it he can easily stay 2-3 steps ahead of her for the whole fight

Do you even KMC???

Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

oh i thought i saw it in a comic, oh well anyway mainstream i do think she will win. her strength is better than his her invulnerability is better than his. he might be able to hit her but i don't think it'll take him out. she has fought tougher enemies before. and lets not forget rogue has a sixth sence that lets her know of danger. it is not as good as spideys but it might help in the long run.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:11 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think she can to. i mean if people say that he can kill someone by hitting them w/ all his strength which is 10 tons then surly rogue can kill him w/ all her strength which is 50 tons.

we said he could kill someone with a full strength punch if he didn't hold back, Rogue could as well...... but Spidey can take hits from her (they would hurt him but not kill him) ....... but he wont have to as he's too fast for her, Spidey can hit Rogue 10-12 times in the time it takes her to swing and miss once

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:12 PM
stormfront13

imo spidey is extremley overrated you make it seem like he's flash when he fights

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:13 PM
Kid Kurdy

Yeah, but there's a big difference: Rogue isn't the fastest fighter ever. Neither is Spider-Man, but he's not that far from it. He can dodge all of Rogues attacks all day, and then give her some serious uppercuts without holding back.

When he goes full out, no holding back, Titania feels it ! Hulk feels it. She-Hulk feels it. And Rogue will feel it too.

By the way, Rogue can NOT break his web, only Hulk, Juggernaut, Morlun, Iron Man (depends on the armor), upgraded Colossus and such can break it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:14 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

He doesn't need to be "the flash" in order to be much....much...faster than Rogue. And we're talking about quickness...not just speed. In a race, I'm sure Rogue would beat Spiderman. But if a bullet was coming at each of them, Rogue would hit the bullet, Spiderman would dodge it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:17 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

so true..link..Rogue couldn't break Spidey web..someone explain why...if it's like super webbing I could understand.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:19 PM
stormfront13

i think she can beta him i mean if she gets one touch with his skin which it possible, then he will slow down long enough for rogue to get a hit in and his powers which will make her faster, and have that spider sence. i'm nt saying this will happen but it is possible.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 08:20 PM