KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Cool POTC Black Pearl facts!

Cool POTC Black Pearl facts!
Started by: miss_sparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
miss_sparrow
Miss Jane Sparrow

Laugh Cool POTC Black Pearl facts!

From watching the movie many time I have found out quite a few interesting facts, if anyone has anymore please contribute!!

*When Jack and Will are sword fighting and Jack sprays dirt all over Will, that is really chocolate powder!!
(some chocolate covered bloom for you! hehe)

*When Gibbs shows Jack the crew, Jack is not holding anything, and then after talking to Mr. Cotton he has a banana in his hand for the rest of the scene

*When the big ship to ship battle is going on and Jack comes up from the brig and stands on the edge about to swing over, the shot is flipped!

I can't remember anymore arrr! Oh well put any you guys have found too!

Happy Dance

love pirate love

*I Love You Captain Jack Sparrow*

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:23 PM
miss_sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send miss_sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by miss_sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

woow how do you saw that in the movie?? you have good eyesstick out tongue... i haven't saw it... i will look at it...maybe i can see itstick out tongue...
bye bye.....good dayyes
xxx simone

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 05:14 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_sparrow
Miss Jane Sparrow

also when johnny steps off the mast of his boat onto the dock, he picks up his right foot but lands on the dock with his left foot! hmmm hehe

love pirate love

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 06:05 PM
miss_sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send miss_sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by miss_sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yes is saw that toosmile a friend of me told it to me... it was fun...she said: look! his foot! look to his foot!....it was funyes

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 06:08 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_sparrow
Miss Jane Sparrow

oh oh and you can see orlandos tatoo on his wrist during the sword fight, and jack's tatoo on his heart (Lily-rose) at the beach scene

love pirate love

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 06:12 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

aah has he a tattoo of his child? that's nice....i like that.....
now he never forget lily-rose...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 06:22 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

he has one of Jack too. it's actually the one he had for the movie on his right arm with the sparrow. under it it says "Jack." it's sweet. yea i no of a hidden mickey... stick out tongue when the Black Pearl makes it's last shot on the battle against Port Royal the smoke in the air is a mickey head. big grin

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:00 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

~Barbossa's first name is Hector
~In the scene after the attack on Port Royal when Will wakes up you can see young Elizabeth sweeping of a porch

theres more but I cant think of it...I will be back with more later

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:53 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Wow I only new some of dat cool

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:28 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

how you guys know that?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:12 PM
ace Face 0

Random websites and being way too obsessed

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:11 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Exaclty LOL We need 2 get out more

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:05 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

Well I know a bunch of facts but I won't show them to you. I got them by listing to audio compentry, viewing secret eastereggs, and watching the second disk over and over, and the movie too. Watching the movie so much helps you. But I wont spoil the secrets. You have to find them.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 07:59 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Red_Dagon
Lover of Smart Guys

I know one... at the end of the movie, if you watch in the full-screen edition, behind Jack Sparrow, there is a guy in a white T-shirt, tan shorts and flip-flops looking over the railing

That's me!! eek!

Old Post May 1st, 2004 10:31 AM
The_Red_Dagon is currently offline Click here to Send The_Red_Dagon a Private Message Find more posts by The_Red_Dagon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL Ill have 2 watch 4 that Yeah ive watched all da commentries now and all da googie eggs So i know now He HE

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 01:29 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

BUMPING

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:56 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

quote:
Originally posted by JacksBabe777
he has one of Jack too. it's actually the one he had for the movie on his right arm with the sparrow. under it it says "Jack." it's sweet. yea i no of a hidden mickey... stick out tongue when the Black Pearl makes it's last shot on the battle against Port Royal the smoke in the air is a mickey head. big grin

Can u explain more...... which shot is it?? coz i watched the scene twice and didnt see it confused which bit is the shot at?

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:17 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

What does Bummping mean ????????????????

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:22 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

????

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:41 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Wow this thread is sssssssoooooo old

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 06:17 AM