KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Help Thread

Help Thread
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Need Help On Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2

im really in deep shit here. im on peragues (sp) and ive got the recording of the voice print to open the air lock on the sonic sensor. but where do i go now. i cant get to the air lock because theres a security door blocking me. help.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:21 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just don't finish the game. The ending (at least for DS) is horrible.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 05:44 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

What is that quote in your sig, FeceMan? blink

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:15 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Finish the game, the ending is great unless you don't like sequels or complex storylines.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 07:56 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

You're far from deep sh!t if you're having any problems on Paragus.

You get the voice recording and then you go to one of the console's and play the recording (it's a specific console at the end of the section with the HK47 droid)

After you play back the recording you should gain access to the security door.

Of course, I haven't played the game in 2 months....so I may be wrong.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:26 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

thanks. i found the console. and now im on telos thanks. 1 more question. if you go to the dark side, people have been saying you can train someone from your party as your sith apprentice. is this true or does it go to the credits then to the main menu?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:52 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

you can train them to be either a Jedi or a Sith.

I got Bao-Dur, the Handmaiden, Atton, and the chick from Nar Shadaa(i think it's Mira) all to be Jedi or Sith at some point or another. It's all about how much you gain influence with them through dialog...and occasionally where/when you have the certain person in your group.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GeneralGrievous

im stuck aswell. im on korriban and i cant find my way out of the sith academy. ive posted a map incase it will help you out

Attachment: map.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:02 PM
GeneralGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GeneralGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GeneralGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

general. i dont know how to help you out. thanks link but what i meant was can you continue after the credits roll andhave an apprentice or is it back to the begining like in the old game?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:05 PM
Linkalicious

GenGrev> [SPOILER - highlight to read]: once you have explored all of the rooms in the academy and found the dead/tortured Jedi Master...then just try to leave the Academy the same way you came in. There will be a cut scene where Darth Scion will want to fight you. After you beat him, he comes back for more, and then Kreia tells you to run because you can't beat him on Korriban

The Ones> They don't become apprentices like the main character from KOTOR 1 or 2. They just suddenly become force sensitive and basically start getting Jedi powers and the ability to wield a light saber from the moment they turn...onwards.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:43 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

thanks link. can you still play/continue after the credits roll?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:34 PM
Linkalicious

nope....i don't think so.

It would only be too fun if that was the case.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 07:51 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

im stuck again (sorry) im on onderan's moon and ive got loads of parts after scavenging of a near by crash site but i cant repair the ship. ive looked around and nothing gives me an option to repair. can someone help me?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 03:54 PM
Linkalicious

No problem.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: On Onderon you need to go North until you find the Mandalorian mercenary camp. You have to do a couple of various tasks for Mandalore (the leader) in order to gain his respect, trust...etc

After the tasks Mandalore will take you down to Onderon and you will fullfil the tasks there. After most of the work on Onderon is done, you have to leave the planet (it makes you) and you end up back on Dxun.

Then you head back to Onderon to help out with a rebellion. After the rebellion Atton (or whoever) has fixed the ship and you can go about your merry business.

The parts you picked up are for some broken navigation machine in the Mandalorian camp. That's one of like 4 "tasks" that Mandalore wants you to help out with.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 09:32 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

thanks. now im stuck again (sad embarrasment)on onderon, where do i go and what do i do. im lost

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 10:02 PM
NinthCorona

I like how Kreia Tells you about Canderous in the end...

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 01:57 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yea. i still need help

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:41 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i need help on nar shaddaa. where and how do i find the jedi?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:10 PM
Julie
The Student

You don't find the jedi...the jedi finds you....

Good grief,we need to set up a KOTOR II clinic for those who did not get the cheaters guide to all things wonderful in the game:-) well that and 8-9 times through:-)

Anyway, basically on Nar shadda you want to get the attention of the exchange...that means cause trouble....light or dark, there will be a series of things to do

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
1 play pazzak (through the one guy out or persuade him there's a hot chick waiting out there for him) for this go to ent complex and get into pazaak den by going to door, talking to little guy in the corner by the door you came in and then going back and saying holdout tot he guard
2 beat all pazaak players: droid use computer or reparir to fix....if you're a guy the chick lets you win, if you're a girl bring Atton
3, trade wars....basically walk back and forth and talk to Geeda and the other rodian
4 Galactic reunion go to flophouse and talk to everyone there....there will be many sidequests
5 there's a swoop racing place....go there and talk tot the twilek in the corner she'll tell you what to do....go "repair" or "computer the heck out of the cheating droid
6 beat up on everyone in the refugee sector (there are light side ways to do this)...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:50 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Thanks Julie!

Anyone know what it was like to get the Wookie (dark side) instead of Mira?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:38 PM