KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » NEws on the Title

NEws on the Title
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Shocked NEws on the Title

OK, it looks like Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss will be the title. However if you go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383574/ , it says 2004 next to it!

I think it may be a type-o but ya never know.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 08:45 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

I saw 2005...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:17 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

at the botton i say 2004with the title

i love my Samlove

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:41 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

Oh, yeah, it says 2004 once, and 2005, twice...but whatever.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:43 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

hhhhhhmmmmmmmm....old..........news........

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 08:43 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

so now it's for sure then?big grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 04:28 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

Yes it is final, but the thing that got me was the date next to it which was 2004, if it isn't supposed to come out until 2005, then why the 2004, maybe the copyright date i don't know...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 01:16 AM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Sounds corny for some reason...or is that just me?

confused

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 01:20 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

No your right sounds a little weak, but who knows

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 01:33 AM
jack's dudess

i think if they do it right it will be good!
*crosses fingers and toes*

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 01:29 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I really don't think they could screw this up, they have the same writers, directors, producers, and most importantly actors...the only thing that they could really mess up is the types of new characters they put in, if they don't have new characters that have the same depth as Jack, Will, Elizabeth, then it won't work...I thought they did a really good job defining these characters...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 06:27 PM
beaujay1
!

why can't they make up their mind???? 2004 or 2005?????

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 12:12 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

its 2005 or 2006

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 05:55 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

its now
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

and the storyline is
Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren't enough, the Captain's problems manage to wreck the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.

although you can check out other plot summaries on
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383574/plotsummary

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post May 15th, 2005 12:57 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

meh

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:47 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote