KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Spike's Dragon Ball 2000 - The Leydon Saga

Spike's Dragon Ball 2000 - The Leydon Saga
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Sometime, over 1000 years ago,

With Goku sacrificing himself to allow everyone who had died in the fight against Omega Shenron come back to life the world returned to peace. After a couple of centuries the adventures of those who had become heroes became that of legend. The sayain bloodline was lost, and peace reigned supreme. The dragonballs re-formed from rocks, after all the evil in them was excorsised.

20 years ago,

The namek project, to attempt to regenerate body parts, to eliminate cancer. Failed

12 years ago,

The Majin project, the project to find a cure to disease, taking over from the Namek project. Much is shrowded in mystery about this project. Rumor has it that several of the test subjects went crazy and destroyed the place.

10 years ago,

With the world having over 1000 years of peace two martial art sects appeared, training to protect the planet should danger ever appear again. These sects were led by Master's Leydon and Zeus.

5 years ago,

Master Leydon decided that the only way to become stronger would be to follow the path of evil, learning from legend. Thus, his sect became evil, and Zeus's became good. Leydon often battled with eus over the matter, loosing every time. Filled with hate and anger for Zeus, and the overwhelming desire for eternal power he set out on a quest to find the legendary dragon balls.

1 year ago,

Master Leydon finally had six of the Dragon balls, the last was located in Zeus' temple. Leydon led his men inside into an enormous battle, stealing the dragonball and running into the woods. Calling forth the eternal dragon he wished for immortallity.

"Granted" Shenlon replied, "And your second wish..."

Zeus seeing all this, and badly beaten ran forwards.

"I wish for the hidden powers of heroes to emerge, creating new heroes like the times of old!" He shouted.

"Granted..." was the reply.

In anger Leydon killed Zeus, as the Dragon Balls flew off in every direction. He would rule the world, and he would kill anyone who tried to stop him.

The awakening, 1 year ago,

Andrea

You're at your weekly martial arts class, sparring with the teacher. No-one else seems to want to spar with you as you're just a rookie. Suddenly you feel a bit dizzy, your vision blurs and your muscles feel all tense. It only lasts a second though, and you feel fine again.

No-one else seems to have noticed anything, not even the teacher, who is in the process of launching a roundhouse kick at you. You were taught to duck, but you step forwards, throwing up your left arm and blocking it, stopping it dead. He looks slightly puzzled, you’ve done something you haven’t even been taught perfectly. He grins, assuming that you lied about being a beginner, spinning and throwing a punch at you.

Time seems to slow, as you move quickly around behind him. His punch hits solid air, he stumbles forward and stares at you, confused. You look at your hands, confused for a second then oddly clear…you’re destiny before you.

Ronin

You’re on your way back from a lecture you were giving on reincarnation when you’re stopped by two men, each holding a gun to you.

“Give us and money and capsules you’ve got!” One of them says.

Your head feels a bit odd, and your muscles feel tense, nerves you guess. You know how to act in this situation, but you’ve never had to do a practical exercise in it. Your right hand moves like a lightning bolt, grabbing one of the attackers guns. In a simultaneous action you kick the other one in the gut. Bringing your foot down you flip the first attacker over, spinning him in the air and dropping him to the floor. You had no idea you were that strong.

Behind you hear the second mans gun cocking, you turn as he pulls the trigger, but you’re gone. Ducking down like a flash and breaking his arm with a smooth move. When did you get so fast? So strong? The only other people who could do that all died or disappeared a millennia ago.

Narrik

You charge through the forest, chasing a creature of the night. Suddenly your whole body aches, and you fall on the floor. Your target that you were getting so close to is gaining considerable distance over you. You can barely move. You shout “No!” after your target, using all your strength to throw your arm forward. Surprisingly a ball of light emerges from it, flying through the air and knocking your target to the ground.

“…a Ki blast…?” You utter, “…but……..” Confused you move towards the dead creature, looking down at it. A wolf…your tea…

Splenda

You are at work, stealing a persons Ki. They’re the last person for the night. Everybody else has left, you’re the only person still left inside. Your whole body aches, but mainly your head. You struggle against it, hearing voices screaming around in your head.

“Kill them all. They’re all evil.”

“No. Fight it Splenda. This isn’t you”

“Yes it is. Listen to me”

“Get a grip! The patient! The patient!”

You throw yourself back looking at the patient, it your delirious state you’ve stolen too much energy, he’s unconscious on the table. You walk around the room panicking, thinking of an excuse.

Zax

You charge through the streets of the city, you’re ahead. There’s no way you can loose. This punk’s going down. A headache throws over your body, your muscles aching. You can’t turn the wheel! Your foots stiffened, pushing down harder on the accelerator! You can’t stop! Your mind races over what it could possibly be…a virus? A side effect from that project you did 11 years ago? Poison?

That had to be it. Your adversary had poisoned you, no that’s stupid. Your body starts to relax, you’ve got control back, you spin the wheel. The car goes round the corner, through the finish line and into a wall.

You get up dazed. No-one could have survived that. Sirens appear in the distance as you run off. You’ll collect your money later.

John

Although you’re only a kid you’ve proven yourself to be a worthy scientist. Trying to find out what happened to you. Your parents were test subjects for the Majin project, while your mum was pregnant with you. Something passed along into you. Since you can remember you’ve been aggressive towards everyone and everything.

Another headache, but this one’s different. Your whole body aches. You struggle against it, knocking beakers everywhere, your notes are covered with an acid…they’re ruined. You snap out of it, looking at your bosses face.

“I knew it was a mistake to hire a kid! It doesn’t matter who your parents are…You’re fired!” He yells at you. Looking around there’s no-one else, you almost forgot you stayed late today.

You lunch for him, throwing him back into a computer…he’s dead. You’ve killed someone. Somewhere else in the city you here sirens. You’ve got to run, hide, disappear. You can sort out what happened later.

Now…

The world is in chaos, crime runs rampant everywhere. Leydon has given himself control of the world. Ruling from his castle at the top of a mountain. He’s killed all who have opposed him, wiping out whole cities to find one infidel. Everyone lives in fear. The army tried to stop him at first, throwing all they had at him. Not even a scratch.

You’ve all spent the last year training, somehow you’ve known that it would all be up to you to stop him. Though none of you have met yet you know that you won’t be alone in the fight.

This day is a special day. It is one year exactly since the wish was made. The paper has an article on the front page, a man has fount an orange sphere with three red stars on it in his rockery.

“I swear it wasn’t there when I went to bed.” It reads, “I woke up and found one of my beautiful smooth rocks had turned into this ball. I’m going to be rich!”

The Dragon Balls have re-appeared.

Andrea – You are living in a small town several miles from the nearest city, Javas City.
Ronin – You are living alone, in a small capsule house on an island. There you have found an inner peace and you can train with your samurai skills every day.
Narrik – You are still living at your home, in a forest. Training to fight the evil that is Leydon.
Splenda – Your old shop has been closed down, you said that the person’s Ki was unbalanced and so relaxing him put him into a coma. The authorities said it was too dangerous for now.
Zax – You’re living in Chantecler City. Your mechanic shop has been closed down thanks to fumigation. You’re staying in a hotel until the process is finished.
John – You’re living alone in a capsule house you stole at the base of some mountains, far away from most civilization, although you have all you could need with you where you are.

The Dragon Ball is in a place called Lamonas, roughly 500 miles away from each of you. None of you have met each other yet, but you may do so on your way there. You may travel by any means you like. You have each learnt to fly over the past year, but you may wish to keep a low profile, less you gain any unwanted attention.

Note: I will use these every now and then to help you on your adventure. Explaining certain things as they crop up if it is needed.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 12:45 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Zax let out a loud yawn scratching his back some. Cheap hotel, he still was waiting for his money to show up. A brief knock on the door followed by a quick shuffle told him so. That fumigation had almost broke him but he would have his shop back soon. Pushing himself off the bed he opened the door seeing the small parcel. Picking up the pack he shook it jokingly. "Look a present." Shutting the door behind him he sat at his table opening the package. "Nice..it's all here." The large amount of money on the table told just how good he was. He couldn't be beat when it came to cars. Either fixing or racing no one wanted to face him after that accident. The paper layed buried under the large amount of money as he pushed it away. Hn..some magic rock or something. Might be worth a lot if someone sold it to the right person. Wait, no it was one of those Dragon Balls. Grant a few wishes..Zax grinned cheekily. He would wait till after the fumigation was done to put his pal Matt in charge of the shop. That way everything would be accounted for before he went on the trip. He had trained a few times as well learning some techniques. He could even fly if he wanted to though that would be kind of stupid. That Leydon character didn't seem to tough, he could beat him. In a way..he actually believed he could somehow..

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 01:17 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Andrea had just woken up, in her small house a fair distance from Javas city, where she used to make coffee for a living. She doesnt make coffee now, not since she found out her destiny though she still wears her uniform, as pajamas. She used all the money she had to buy a motorcycle to find the dragon balls, without luck.
after making herself a superb cup of coffee, she decided to go seaching once again, something told her that what wasnt there then, was there now. she glanced at the local paper, something about a mysterious semi-precious stone being found.
wait a minute... she thought, and read the article carefully. there wasnt much detail, the article had been ripped off from another paper, but Andrea was certain it was a dragon ball!
i have to find it, if it will help get rid of leydon! she thought to herself.
and without even changing her clothes she got onto her bike, riding away from Javas city.

does this work?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:04 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Splenda, barely having enough money to substain his capsule bike (Like the one Bulma rode in the first episode of Dragonball) he uses to get around, tries to find odd jobs he can do to earn money. Janitor work, casheer at the Dragon Burger, anything.. He thinks to himself raising an eyebrow and letting the wind blow in his air not paying attention to the speed limit while trying to block out the voices which though have been more quite sense he hasn't been absorbing chi, are still present.

If only I could have one wish. Just ONE wish.. Damn, I'd wish for something grand. Like to be rich and powerful. It must be nice.. He pushes the breaks as he sees a grungy looking man in a large trenchcoat holding a very shiney, alluring orange ball and smiling deeply.

(please log in to view the image)
Hey Splenda! Funny how we keep running into eachother like this!

Spleda just raises his bushy eyebrow and thinks
Oh great, now it's Stinky again.. Man, If I were rich and powerful I wouldn't have to put up with these morons..

Stinky: Look what I found!
"What is it?"

Stinky: I don't know, but it looks expensive! I bet I could pawn it and get something! Anything! Hey! Maybe if it's like a jewel or something we could have enough money to pay off your deaubts! You could re-establish your buisness! You never let me work there you know..

"I never let you work there because you're lazy and a drunk. Also owning a buisness is alot more complicated then that, even if I get past this red-tape I still don't have the money to RUN it. Only massive conglomerates have that kindof money. Which I'm never going to get if I asscosiate with-- *sigh!* sorry, the stress has been getting to me, I saw a pawn shop just a few miles back. I'll give you a ride if you want and we'll work as a team. I've been too selfish and my karma came to set things right.."

Stinky: Really?! I knew you were a good guy deep down inside Splenda! Hold the ball for a minute, I have to go use the bathroom. That rum just doesn't want to stay in me.. *Stinky lets out a laugh that almost leaves a mist in it's wake do to so much alchahol abuse, Splenda has to resist the urge to turn his nose at the stench. As Stinky runs towards the allys to go take a pee, Splenda grins and pockets the ball, he then gets back on his capsule bike and kicks it into highgear*

"What an idiot! *A large clearly maleviolent cackle overcomes Splenda* There is no room on the top for losers like him. Splenda works alone!"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 05:49 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Narrik wakes up it was the alte afternoon, ever since he had been training his sleep schedule and other things had been thrown off, he remembered aboput what the paper had said about that ball....It couldn't be! he thgought it couldn't be a....DragonBall could it? he had heard of these of his old files from his great great Grandmother Bulla (Vegetas Daughter) They were said to grant wishes. That how this mess had started...if he went there thsi would be the perfect time to test his abilities! he got up and put on his baggy white robe and stepped out the door, he was deep in the dark and forboding woods, He smiled and leapt into the air catching flight and sppeading off incrediley fast toawrd The city a ways away where The DragonBall was located.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 07:26 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

You each arrive at Lamonas later that day. It's the middle of the night, no-one's seen you enter the city. Zax arrives last, having waited for the fumigation to finish. You're all pretty tired, and individually all decide to rest up for the night before hunting for the mysterious orb.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:18 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Splenda rests and thinks..
How do I know this thing isn't like fool's gold or something? I find it hard to believe that moron could manage to posess a rare gem worth thousands.. *sigh!* I'm not going to get any deeper into solving this mystery tired as hell.. I guess I'll stay at that inn over there for the night..
Splenda puts away his capsule bike and waits patiently for someone to come and try to open thier door to thier motel room. He spots a man and what clearly looks like a prostitute trying to open the door, paying attention only to thier own sexual stupor. He gently lays his hand over the man's shoulder and absorbs his energy.
I think that's enough action for you tonight little man..
The whore screams and Splenda glances around to see if anybody's watching..
Quite woman! If you draw attention to me I swear I'll leave you in a position far worse then missionary! I suggest you pretend you never met this man and move on to do your dirty buisness!
The woman nods and runs in terror. Splenda quickly makes hastes and hides the body in a corner, then opens his door, and sleeps for the night. Splenda hasn't had comfort like this in a longtime, he makes himself some caffiene free cofee (with artifical sweetner no less!), he lays down flat on his backside watching cartoons, (even villains can like Fairly Odd Parents!) and he just relaxes. For once in his life relaxes.
I bet everyday would be like this if I were rich.. if only..
Splenda doses off into a deep sleep..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:40 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Andrea, having woken up early and driven all day long, was exhausted. Nothing a good cup-o' joe couldn't handle, but she was beginning to think that even coffee couldn't help her now. she decided to find the cheapest inn there was, because she couldn't afford much better. She quickly finds one and parks her old ST-1100 near the managers office.
When she walks into the door the old manager is asleep, so she tried to wake him up. after shaking him gently a couple times she gives up and just grabs a key off the key rack and heads for the room.
when she gets there somebody is already there sleeping soundly. she goes up to him, feeling a strange sensation go through her.
'who is this guy?' she thinks, 'he looks so peaceful.'
not wanting to disturb the strangers sleep she carefully, quietly leaves, getting a different room for herself and collapsing on the bed still wearing her Cafe uniform.

does this work?

Last edited by ~Forever*Alone~ on Sep 25th, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:03 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Malak landded he knew he had taken the most conspicuous route From all who had come here, He was now rather tired, he walked over toa large Oak tree, he was used to roughing it ever since being a kid and sneaking out of The Capsule building and hiding in the woods for hours no end, Narrik msiled at this meemory and eventually nodded off to sleep thinking of whet he could do with these DagonBalls if he were lucky enough to find all seven of them.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:23 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

??? Am I In this?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:59 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~yeah just post an oenning!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:13 AM
sayiamon

"John: I wonder If the legend of the dragonballs is true.{OF COURSE IT IS! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!! YOU SAW THE NEWSPAPER!!!!}" John Is In a disguise, keeping a low profile after noticing the wanted posters. Suddenly, Someone fires a gun at him! "Police: Stop were you are and put your hands up! Officer: Just shoot him. BANG! Another shot. "John: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" John flies of, going after the dragonball.
"John:{ What could I wish for if I got the dragonballs[WORLD DOMINATION! THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS PLANET!! DO IT NOW!!!]}NOOOO!!" John suddenly loses control. "{John}: Myha ha ha ha! I think I'll get the dragonballs, AND WISH FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS PLANET!!!{Not again...}" John flies of in the direction of the dragonball, faster than normal.

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 26th, 2005 at 12:20 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:07 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

Just so you know, This{John} means he went out of control. But you already know that if you've read my post.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:27 PM
sayiamon

"John:{Whats the purpose of desttroying the planet? If its gone, I won't live.} BOOM! John destroys another building. "{John}: Huh? I sense a high power level going towards the dragonball. THATS MY DRAGONBALL!!! GET AWAY FROM IT!!!" John flies very fast after the power level.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:46 PM
DarkDethbringer

~you're posts are a little confusing, try doing that and put "" around it when you speak lik ea book it is easier to read~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:38 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Note: Anyone who's not posted their intro's yet, it will be assumed that you made your own way here and stayed the night in a hotel or motel.

The morning sun rises from the East. People are starting to rise all over the city. Several people are already up, walking around the town, walking dogs, shopping, the usual.

A fat man walks out down the street by a motel and down into the newsagents. He stops briefly outside to look at the headlines:

'Freak midnight storm destroys West Chantecler City'
'People flying? Or something from outer space'
'Lord Leydon responsible for attack on Chantecler City?'

An old newspaper lies on the floor:

'Man finds mysterious orb in rockery'

A picture of him holding the orb is on the front page, he smirks at it, buys a paper and walks away down the street and home.

A heavily build man looks around, making sure the fat man's not being followed and then runs after the fat man. His reddy hair blowing in the wind.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:08 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Splenda wakes up and stretches making all kinds of goofy gestures and yawning. His stomache growls.
I never thought about how was I to obtain FOOD in all this screwing bigger losers then me over plan.. uhh.. guess i'll tide myself over with some caffienated coffee..
Splenda drinks up the cofee so the caffine tightens his muscles and supresses his hunger breifly, he then takes a cold shower to help ease his pains as well. Singing "Love Hurts" really badly. He then gets out and finds there's no washer/dryer to wash his clothes! It must be outside..
Wonderful..
Splenda takes his clothes outside and sees a family of three a man, his wife, and a little boy putting thier clothes in the wash.
Do you mind? As you can see I don't have a quarter on my skin..
The family nods and he sticks his clothes in too sitting there patiently for them to wash clean and trying to ignore the stares. The clothes don't wash and dry fast enough for his low patience, but when the bell dings he quickly grabs his clothes, heads up to his room and puts them on.
Blast it all. How hummiliating.. I bet they'd look funny too if they had gotten in street fights and been poor as hell.. bastards..
Splenda is ready to leave and sees the maid with her automatic carpet cleaner strolling this way and notices him.
"Waitaminute, you're not the man that was here lastnight! How'd you get his key?!"
Howzabout I leave you a tip to stay quite?
The maid's frown turns upside down into an evil grin.
"How much we talking here?
Oh I'd say you'll fall head over heels for it.. Splenda quickly looks back and forth at her and how they are 10 floors up and quickly pushes her over the rails causing her to fall and break her neck.
Money driven scoundrels..
Judgemental savages..
Even money can't change these ass-holes. But atleast it'll make the time I have to deal with them go by faster..

Splenda just walks out of the motel like nothing happend and sees the large man with an orange orb..
That thing looks like this thing.. I bet I could get DOUBLE the earnings if I mug that chump. He doesn't look very strong.. I see his steroid abusing bodygaurd, but that won't save him..
Splenda gets out his capsule bike and starts it up.
How many people do I have to bring down God before you accept I want a place at the top?! Splenda laughs and heads in the direction of those two mysterious strangers.

Last edited by Spelljammer on Sep 26th, 2005 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:04 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Splenda: Before you can get onto your bike a man, seemingly hungover bumps into you.

"Sorry dude. Do you know the way home?" he looks around then says "I think it's this way"

He wanders off down the street and disappears, you can destroy him later you decide hopping on you bike, laughing and heading after the men.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:48 PM
sayiamon

John suddenly regains control. "John: Huh? when did it become night?... OH YEAH! I lost control. AGAIN. I don't see any bodies, so maybe I didn't kill anyone. HEY YOU!" John suddenly shouts to a person. "John: Do you know were Lamonas is?" Citizen: Your here." John: REALLY! Thanks!" Citizen: Whatever..." The citizen walks off, muttering what sounded like weirdo. "John: now, to find the dragonball."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:26 PM
DarkDethbringer

Narrlik had kept his eyes closed through the entire ordeal with The Fta man and the DragonBall, He had been watching them through his minds eye. He begins to float his eyes openning now he looks at a tall man on a Capsule bike but continues on. he keeps going off into ther road until the Fat Mans Steroid lovin' friend came to stop him.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:33 PM