KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green

Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green

This game is pretty low-budget. The graphics are surprisingly not that bad however. But the game only costs 20 bucks, so you can tell it's not that great. The demo is, if nothing else, fun to play.

Download here: http://files.filefront.com/Land+of+...;/fileinfo.html

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:26 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Somebody should at least download it and give it a shot (no pun intended)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 01:23 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

ill try it look ok

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:25 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Maybe if you made a coherent statement I could agree with you...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 02:38 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

what's it about, man?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 02:41 AM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Well, the demo pretty much gives you NO idea of what the game is about, except for the fact that you're a redneck in a theater and you kill zombies. I'm assuming the plot pretty much sucks though.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:30 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sounds fun

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:58 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

wow doesnt llet me download it

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:14 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Sounds fun

It is pretty fun. You should download it and see for yourself...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:39 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Plan to when I get off of work here in... a billion hours.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:38 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Your cynical views never get old... laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:44 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Pimp.

Not the best game I have ever seen, but certainly worth my thirty bucks. It was creepy, nice looking, and had zombies.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:30 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Wait. Did you buy it? If so, how was the rest of the game?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:13 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Nah, haven't bought it yet. Plan to, but I haven't gotten around to driving up to the mall.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:08 PM
loktar

Hey guys I have an official forum running for this game.... not trying to spam just trying to get all the players together

w w w . l o k t a r . c o m / p h p b b

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 11:07 AM
loktar is currently offline Click here to Send loktar a Private Message Find more posts by loktar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahmad08

hey i downloaded the full game and its pretty good, its about a farmer and he tells his story on how he got to a place called "City of the living" and you play as a farmer and you do these missions. The graphics and the ragdoll effects are amazing and the game itself is very scary, every corner is terrifying to go around, one minute u shoot down a zombie and when you turn around a zombie is right there. The plot is pretty good and the AI is good, you actually have to shoot them in the head and it flies off (deping on how powerful your weapon is) and you can play it online. the best thing is you dont even need a cdkey to play! BUT im having a lil problem, on the part where you put the drawbridge down and you man the minigun on the back of a car, when i shoot it crashes to my desktop and a window opens with alot of stuff. i installed the patch but that didnt work, any help?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 02:21 AM
ahmad08 is currently offline Click here to Send ahmad08 a Private Message Find more posts by ahmad08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Haha... did anyone read the review?

It got a 1.9/10. sick

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action...of%20the%20dead

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:15 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKozzy
Haha... did anyone read the review?

It got a 1.9/10. sick

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action...of%20the%20dead

pure gold.. laughing out loud

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:20 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

The game isn't THAT bad. They gave the graphics a 3 for crying out loud, when they're 6 or 7, quality-wise. They obviously disliked the game and gave it a bad review, not based on how good the game was, but based on whether they thought it was cool or not. I mean, the game is definitely not that great, but it's not nearly that bad.

Last edited by SnakeEyes on Dec 25th, 2005 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 06:06 AM
ahmad08

who ever wrote that review really hates zombie games or just hated the movie (Land of the dead) cuz the game doesnt have horrible music or graphics, and they fixed the hit detection with the patch. And JKozzy that review was over the XBOX version not PC

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:30 AM
ahmad08 is currently offline Click here to Send ahmad08 a Private Message Find more posts by ahmad08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote