KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stick VS. Deathstroke Martial arts battle

Stick VS. Deathstroke Martial arts battle
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Stick VS. Deathstroke Martial arts battle

No prep, each person gets a martial arts weapon his choice. Of course stick has his staff, You can pick out Deathstroke's weapon. Sword, Butterfly Swords, Tonfas, etc... No firearms.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:15 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Dunno too much about stick, but unless he has superhuman (NOT peak human) agility, reflexes, durability, strength, and something that could match DS's "precog" (not really precog, but might as well be), DS wins.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:21 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I think DS gets knocked out here. Bats has beaten DS, I don't see why Stick can't.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:46 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

and DS has beaten bats...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:47 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Deathstroke get his energy staff he carries? hehehe
That'd be a fast fight.
Batman has lost to DS the same ammount of times DS has to BM.

Stick may be a bit better h2h fighter but not by too much, DS has all the other factors in the bag.

Still, it's hard to count Stick out. He taught elektra, but he IS only human.
Same with Batgirl I guess, both Stick and Batgirl are better h2h than DS, but neither are stronger or faster or smarter or equal in endurance to DS.

It'll come down to who gets tired first, and we know it won't be Deathstroke.

P.S Batgirl can basically read what the person is going to do before they do it, it almost cancels out DS' pre-cog, they both know what the other is going to do next so it comes down to who can handle all this information and process it better, faster and use it to their advantage...10% brain or 90% brain?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Stick is the best with a staff. period. Well maybe Shang Chi is just as good, most likely not. Hand to hand I think is not his forte. It's his staff.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:43 AM
O.D Geist

Stick also trained Daredevil. And didnt Wolverine train with him a bit also? I still give the fight to DS. Too much muscle, and brain power.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:46 AM
O.D Geist is currently offline Click here to Send O.D Geist a Private Message Find more posts by O.D Geist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS' staff is a rapid fire energy staff that can burn through steel.
Kung fu dont stop plasma blasts. smile

But yea I was just sayin that cuz i know Stick could take him in a normal staff fight.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:53 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Stick is one of those quasi mystical ninja type guys, his skill is way above DS... plus he has that life draining move.

Also Stick can't get tired because he insnt human, he is a spirit who for some reason or another can give him self a solid form.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:55 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf, DS isnt gonna beat a ****in ghost with life draining powers.

Who knew Stick wasnt human or alive for that matter?

Whats his weaknesses if any?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:08 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Stick can run rings around just about any opponent. Slade will lose his cool trying to get a hand on the old man, and Stick buries his staff where the sun don't shine!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 03:38 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote