KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Nintendogs!

Nintendogs!
Started by: powerfulone1987

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Nintendogs!

Who else can't wait to get a hold of this game when it comes out August 22.

I know I can't wait.

I don't like how they changed the title though, I think it puppytales or something like that now.

And I still haven't completely chosed which game I am going to get cause they are making three of them.

Each one will have different breeds of dog to choose from.

I am leaning toward the Lab titled one but don't know.

Still can't wait.

This game has done unbelievably good in sales all over and is greatly anticipated over here.

It comes out the day after I move into College so I am not sure I how will be able to get it, but I'll find a way. Hopefully they have a Wal-mart of a Mall near the college.....................

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:14 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Sounds interesting. I have never heard of it but I may rent it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:26 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I played it at a local game store. Not really what I'm into. I mean, you can't even beat your puppy if he does something wrong. All you can do is "play" with it and dress it up in stupid clothes.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:31 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Really....Sounds a bit odd then, I though it was a bit more like Sims for what powerfulone1987 said.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:39 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Can you have it fight other dogs?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:53 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

No violence, it was made to appeal to little children.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:01 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

yeah looks like a retarded game, if i want to play with a puppy i'll adopt one.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:33 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

it appeals mainly to the asian market because there is usually not enough space to own a real dog

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:53 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

the game looks good i am considering getting it as

the graphics look good
it utilises the ds capabilities i even heard the dog hears voice commands
and i don't have a dog and getting the game is more cost effective.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:58 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

This game looks stupid. no expression

You can't even have the dogs fight. What the hell is up with that?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:38 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Just so you know, this really isn't a "game" in the traditional sense of video games. It is merely the latest evolution in the once-popular Tamagotchi theme (you know... those little virtual pets). As was mentioned before, this kind of stuff is huge over in Japan... we'll see how it is received over here. To me, the idea being transferred over to the DS is rather unique, but I think the novelty of it will wear off rather quickly. Anyone actually looking for a plot or storyline here should probably move on to a different title.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:25 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
This game looks stupid. no expression

You can't even have the dogs fight. What the hell is up with that?

So you have to have some sort of violence in your games to justify it as entertaining? Don't get me wrong, I've had my fill of GTA type games... but just because something doesn't have a fighting connotation to it doesn't mean that it's going to suck. Be a little open minded and pick up a strategy game or a racing title.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:28 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
So you have to have some sort of violence in your games to justify it as entertaining? Don't get me wrong, I've had my fill of GTA type games... but just because something doesn't have a fighting connotation to it doesn't mean that it's going to suck. Be a little open minded and pick up a strategy game or a racing title.

Dude, I was being sarcastic. no expression

I was never expecting this game, which is obviously directed towards kids, to allow fighting between dogs...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:44 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

They even promote the game for kids. If I remember right, the girl playing the game in the commercials is a little kid about 11 or 12.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:24 PM
Kumar

i think the game looks horrible. but then again i am not a 8-12 year old Asian kid either so i guess it isn't really that odd.

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:55 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

silly asians, dogs aren't for portable gaming systems.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 07:17 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I've seen the commercials. Is this suppose to be like one of those hand held doggy games of a few years ago? Remenber? you had to take them out for a walk, feed them, clean up after them, bath....etc..etc..

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 07:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by WindDancer
I've seen the commercials. Is this suppose to be like one of those hand held doggy games of a few years ago? Remenber? you had to take them out for a walk, feed them, clean up after them, bath....etc..etc..

Yup.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:18 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, this stupid game you guys are talking about just recieved 9.1 from Gamespot.
Just because you dont like the idea, doesnt mean nonbody else will and that its sucks ass.
Personally I would never play it and it is somewhat like Tomigatchi, but how the dogs act and the interaction between you and the game is pretty downright amazing developing.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:50 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playmean
noob-cake

i want a virtual plant..

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:35 AM
playmean is currently offline Click here to Send playmean a Private Message Find more posts by playmean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote