KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Superman Returns

Superman Returns
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Warning Superman Returns

New game of Superman coming out and they are putting so much money in making it to try and break the curse of crappy superman games...discuss.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:49 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

When you damage the city it stays like that through the game..you could pick up things as big as buldings!!!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:10 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I saw a preview of it in a magazine. It looks absolutely amazing. The city is HUGE. I really mean it too. I'm not exaggerating. Hopefully it will have good gameplay/storyline as well, because I've got high hopes for it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:45 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's going to come on on the Xbox 360 so it better have good gameplay,we've already seen the graphics,at least I have.It's not going to be out on the PS3 and Nintendo Revolution though,only the current generation consoles and the 360.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 09:42 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Yeah how does that work..on it being on 360...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 09:25 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Can't wait. big grin

The best part is it is being developed for the 360 primarily, instead of being a port from a current gen system. yes

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 10:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Ahhh, another licenced title. I hope it does Supes justice....ah what am I saying, of course it won't

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 10:46 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mattador
Ahhh, another licenced title. I hope it does Supes justice....ah what am I saying, of course it won't

Have you seen or read anything about this game?

I think it'll do just fine. wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 10:48 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I find the pics for the game,I'll post them,they're outstanding.This game will do Superman justice,they've put ALOT of work into this game.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:10 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I know this one is suppose to be good, or decent at the least.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:14 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

They have plenty of time to work on it seeing as how it comes out next summer.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 12:38 PM
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Can't wait for this either. Totally psyched about it.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:40 PM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

This summer or next summer...next summer is way to long because superman the movie comes out in june.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 03:15 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's when it comes out,June along with the Superman Returns movie,that's what I said.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:40 AM
Null

Oh well I want this game bad and i wish i had a 360 to make it better.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:57 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have a 360 either and the people who didn't get one will have to wait until January as that's when the new shipments come in.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:04 AM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I saw a preview of it in a magazine. It looks absolutely amazing. The city is HUGE. I really mean it too. I'm not exaggerating. Hopefully it will have good gameplay/storyline as well, because I've got high hopes for it.

what mag?? i wanna see this game so bad sad
(sorry this post is a tad late)

Last edited by MadMel on Jan 17th, 2006 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

no answer hmm better get this thread back off the ground. ive read the preview from ign and this game sounds awsome as hell!!! who do u think will be the major bosses (apart from metallo)?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 08:45 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I'm VERY skeptical of this game. (Why? Twenty years of sucking, that's why) It looks very good (took SO long to find screenshots...) and I have high hopes for the game. But again after so many bad Superman games I have to be skeptical...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:24 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I really hopes it comes for PC... and its realistic with threats like Gen Zod and Doomsday and Darkseid. and maybe even Gog. But i say at least make it with some goodies like maybe you after can play as Darkseid. that would be so awesome just OB losers. OR Zod.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:12 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote