KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman&TheHulk vs. Doomsday&Darkseid

Superman&TheHulk vs. Doomsday&Darkseid
Started by: MattDay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MattDay

Superman&TheHulk vs. Doomsday&Darkseid

Out of these heavy hitter teams who gets the hand lifted?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:38 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

Doomsday and darkseid win easily. Then doomsday kills darkseid and everyone is happy. smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:46 PM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Re: Superman&TheHulk vs. Doomsday&Darkseid

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MattDay
Out of these heavy hitter teams who gets the hand lifted?

Superman & Hulk vs. JobberDay and Jobberseid? Curbstomp for the heroes.

Superman & Hulk vs. Doomsday and Darkseid. Curbstomp for the villains.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:49 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Cosign

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:42 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

I don't know much about DC, but does the Omega Beams affect Super-Man at all?

Also, Doomsday is pretty much accustomed to Super-Man, so I doubt Super-Man will be able to affect Doomsday at all.

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 04:09 AM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigboygreen

Hulk and superman take it no prob.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:14 PM
bigboygreen is currently offline Click here to Send bigboygreen a Private Message Find more posts by bigboygreen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you plan on giving a logical debate in Hulk's favor at some point?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:41 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Tron
I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you plan on giving a logical debate in Hulk's favor at some point?

laughing

supes and hulk get their arses beat down. after one OE, its superman v dd and darkseid.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

This is basically Doomsday and Darkseid vs Superman fight as, while Superman may be able to resist the Omega Beams to some extent, the Hulk cannot and thus he would be a non-factor. Two on one, the villains should win 10/10.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:02 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Originally posted by TheKahn
This is basically Doomsday and Darkseid vs Superman fight as, while Superman may be able to resist the Omega Beams to some extent, the Hulk cannot and thus he would be a non-factor. Two on one, the villains should win 10/10.

Has Superman ever been hit by the Omega Beam? Because in the cartoon version,( laughing ) Darkseid seems to avoid it. He wants to humble Superman by himself.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 09:10 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote