KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulkster vs juggy

hulkster vs juggy
Started by: venomslash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulkster vs juggy

hulkster vs juggy in an armwrestle. who do you think would win ?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:59 AM
venomslash is currently offline Click here to Send venomslash a Private Message Find more posts by venomslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like juggy better but id say hulk would win.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:59 AM
venomslash is currently offline Click here to Send venomslash a Private Message Find more posts by venomslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

yeah..Hulk

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:01 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think that would be impossible if they did have one in the 1st place. they would break the damn table or where ever they do it. id say theyd have to be laying down on the concrete to do it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:05 AM
superman420sexy

maby if they used a 20 foot thick adamantium table, with chairs to match. I believe hulk would win. Juggs might be stronger at the start, but hulk would get mad as he was losing, and get stronger and stronger and madder and madder and eventually probably throw him off of his chair to his 20 foot fall.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:07 AM
superman420sexy is currently offline Click here to Send superman420sexy a Private Message Find more posts by superman420sexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

yah

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superman420sexy
maby if they used a 20 foot thick adamantium table, with chairs to match. I believe hulk would win. Juggs might be stronger at the start, but hulk would get mad as he was losing, and get stronger and stronger and madder and madder and eventually probably throw him off of his chair to his 20 foot fall.
possably

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:12 AM
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

yah

Originally posted by superman420sexy
actually theyd break those chais in a sec. theyd have to be standing up leaning down to do it on the table. no chair would hold them.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:36 AM
Priest

if the match is short juggy takes this, but if the match is long hulk will win..i like hulk better but i think juggy can take hulk in a arm wrestling match.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:52 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe

Originally posted by spideycarnage
if the match is short juggy takes this, but if the match is long hulk will win..i like hulk better but i think juggy can take hulk in a arm wrestling match.
hulks arms are bigger he would have more control over juggs arms in a way. but who knows

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 01:55 AM
Priest

really, does he have bigger hands?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:01 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

look

really, does he have bigger hands?
look at one of there pics. and see yourself.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:03 AM
Priest

juggernaut still wins, most arm wresteling matches last about 5-15 seconds, its rare that a math can run a minute or so.. at a totally calm state the hulk is a class 70 and juggernaut starts out class 100... i think hulk will need more than 15 seconds to get madd enuff to beat juggy

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:14 AM
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh plese

juggernaut still wins, most arm wresteling matches last about 5-15 seconds, its rare that a math can run a minute or so.. at a totally calm state the hulk is a class 70 and juggernaut starts out class 100... i think hulk will need more than 15 seconds to get madd enuff to beat juggy
hahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing class 70 ? dude wake up please hes 100 and hes stronger than juggy. i cant believe you said that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:16 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

I thot when Jugs starts moving he is unstoppable.... so jugs wins.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:17 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

true

Originally posted by joesha28
I thot when Jugs starts moving he is unstoppable.... so jugs wins.
if jugg has hulks hand down almost to the table or what ever. hulk would get pissed off and get stronger and stronger if u dont remember that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:19 AM
Priest

Re: plese

Originally posted by venomslash
hahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing class 70 ? dude wake up please hes 100 and hes stronger than juggy. i cant believe you said that.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hulk.htm
do ur homework and read on the bottom where his stenght level is discuss...also hulks still wont get madd enuff to take juggy in a arm wresteling match it will be the match will be finished quick..also of cource hulk is stonger than a class 100, hes deffinalty stonger than juggy when enraged.

Last edited by Priest on Jan 23rd, 2006 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:23 AM
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: plese

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hulk.htm
do ur homework and read on the bottom where his stenght level is discuss...also hulks still wont get madd enuff to take juggy in a arm wresteling match it will be the match will be finished quick..also of cource hulk is stonger than a class 100, hes deffinalty stonger than juggy when enraged.
you 1st 70 now you say hes over 100. make up you damn mind. and if you admittimg that hes over class 100 then yes he would beat juggy. bet yes juggy would get a good start

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:29 AM
Priest

if u read my the post CARFULLY where i mentioned class 70 u can see that i was talkin about hulk in a TOTALLY CALM STATE.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:33 AM
Priest

did u check the link?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:34 AM
venomslash
Restricted

Account Restricted

please

if u read my the post CARFULLY where i mentioned class 70 u can see that i was talkin about hulk in a TOTALLY CALM STATE.
hulk has always been class 100 no matter how u put it. i consider hulk 2099 the strongest though

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:40 AM