KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sagat vs. Hwoarang

Sagat vs. Hwoarang
Started by: Saad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ladies_Man_666

Sagat vs. Hwoarang

Your thoughts on this one, please.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 05:51 PM
Ladies_Man_666 is currently offline Click here to Send Ladies_Man_666 a Private Message Find more posts by Ladies_Man_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sagat kicks his ass ; Sagat has projectiles, has a bigger reach (arms and legs) and has experience well above that of Hwoarang. Hwoaring loses at a distance as well as H2H.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 06:31 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Your thoughts on this one, please

YOU, SECOND RATE CLONE, SHOULD BE REPLYING TO MY HIGHNESS'S EMAILS!!!! mad

as for the fight, hwoarang was able to go so far as to push Devil Jin back with a serious offense of kicks and is strong enough to effortlessly kick a harley davidson at this opponent. he has killing moves and some great combinations of kicks that makes defense hard. Hwo is also a talented, natural who had spent countless years as an undefeated street fighter, and can dodge bullets and take on fully armed platoon of soldier without breaking a sweat.

Sagat on the other hand is an experienced fighter with powerful projectiles (but then hwo is capable of dodging machine guns"). he is fast and powerful and has solid punches as well as kicks. also he has long reach.

Hwo wins. *middle fingers to those against me*

~Sado

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:19 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hwoarang wins. Screaming queer Adon then comes and takes the planet out of orbit with a scream.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 08:19 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude I REALLY hate to say it but chances are red headed homo Hwoarang wins.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:31 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

How's Hwoarang a homo? He gets turned on whenever he sees Nina.

By the way, if Sagat can get spanked by a screaming queer such as Adon then Hwoarang would just cream him.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:32 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Er..hmm.

On a serious note: Sagat whoops on Hwoarang.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:36 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I HATE that Hwoarang queer. I admit he's not as gay as Adon(who the hell is) but he's still gay.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:40 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazy MFer

Sagat is going to kick this pussy's ass.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:17 PM
Lazy MFer is currently offline Click here to Send Lazy MFer a Private Message Find more posts by Lazy MFer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goro one shots both with his four pectoral muscles

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:20 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I hate this part of the forum.........

Time was, this would be called and locked for the spite match it is. Hwoarang has no chance of winning.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:56 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I hate this part of the forum.........

Time was, this would be called and locked for the spite match it is. Hwoarang has no chance of winning.
And you can take your Rugal Bernstein > Vigoor Emperor horseshit somewhere else by friend.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:18 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Xenogears
And you can take your Rugal Bernstein > Vigoor Emperor horseshit somewhere else by friend.
He thinks Rugal is above VE?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:32 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He thinks Rugal can solo the DOA and Ninja Gaiden verse laughing out loud: sad thing is remy/remulous also believes that.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:35 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Xenogears
He thinks Rugal can solo the DOA and Ninja Gaiden verse laughing out loud: sad thing is remy/remulous also believes that.
no

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:36 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I was wrong about God Rugal being able to beat VE. But if you gave him the plot device sword, I guarantee he would win. stick out tongue

And Omega Rugal has a shot at soloing the DOA cast, God Rugal could definitely do it. So could Shin Gouki or Orochi.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:50 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was wrong about God Rugal being able to beat VE. But if you gave him the plot device sword, I guarantee he would win. stick out tongue

And Omega Rugal has a shot at soloing the DOA cast, God Rugal could definitely do it. So could Shin Gouki or Orochi.
A member of the DOA cast is Ryu, who beat VE.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:00 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
A member of the DOA cast is Ryu, who beat VE.

Don't start this shit again. roll eyes (sarcastic) Without his plot device sword, he has no chance of beating regular Rugal, let along God Rugal.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:10 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't start this shit again. roll eyes (sarcastic) Without his plot device sword, he has no chance of beating regular Rugal, let along God Rugal.
Too bad he gets it.big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:10 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sagat wins.

Besides, look at this dude. He's an ass clown.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:15 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote