KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gouki VS Goenitz

Gouki VS Goenitz
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Gouki VS Goenitz

Shin Gouki
(please log in to view the image)

Goenitz
(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post May 6th, 2010 05:33 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

In before close. I'm almost positive I've seen this thread before.

Out of all the pics to post, you post the one of Akuma destroyin' a world endin' meteor.

Akuma doesn't even have to be Shin and he will STILL destroy Goenitz in 1 punch. 1 solid punch will turn Goenitz to dust.

In SFA he can destroy islands wit punches without much effort, fast foward that 20 years and pile Shin on top with a move called "Country Destroying Adamantine Slash". I bet by SFV, Akuma will be planet buster.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on May 6th, 2010 at 05:55 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2010 05:44 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Re: Gouki VS Goenitz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Shin Gouki
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...a_end_super.jpg

that is so0o0o0o0o dumb lol

Old Post May 6th, 2010 07:18 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

There really should be some sort some of rule that characters get referred to by their English names.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 07:31 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

'Specially when you start callin' Bison, Vega and "Dictator". Gouki and Akuma seem okay tho, I know ALOTTA folks who call Akuma Gouki, All the SF OGs who use to post on here, do. Remo is one of'em.

-Anakaris-

Old Post May 6th, 2010 08:11 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Warden
There really should be some sort some of rule that characters get referred to by their English names.

That's stupid.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 6th, 2010 08:30 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

Considering its an English speaking site I don't think so.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 08:36 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

I'm calling Vega, Balrog, and M. Bison by their original names and no one's gonna stop me.

Gouki wins for causing more destruction than some coliseum-destroying hurricane - in his normal form.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post May 7th, 2010 02:21 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by No End N Site
In before close. I'm almost positive I've seen this thread before.

Out of all the pics to post, you post the one of Akuma destroyin' a world endin' meteor.

Akuma doesn't even have to be Shin and he will STILL destroy Goenitz in 1 punch. 1 solid punch will turn Goenitz to dust.

In SFA he can destroy islands wit punches without much effort, fast foward that 20 years and pile Shin on top with a move called "Country Destroying Adamantine Slash". I bet by SFV, Akuma will be planet buster.
Planet Busting seems a bit extreme IMO. That meteor feat isn't canon either. Not saying he loses though.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 7th, 2010 04:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Planet Busting seems a bit extreme IMO. That meteor feat isn't canon either. Not saying he loses though.

I was just kiddin'...mostly.

Also, the Akuma in that comic was Shin. I don't think we've ever seen Shin Akuma do anything. Akuma in his normal form can split one of the largest landmasses on Earth (can be seen from outter space) in a prctice demonstration. Now imagine this guy goin' all out...Is it really that much of a leap to think he can do that? The feat aint canon but it did happen in a SF game.

I'm not really sayin' he is that powerful, but I am expecting him to be that powerful.

-Anakaris-

Old Post May 7th, 2010 07:51 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Warden
G.O.U.K.I.

Anyway, Gouki's attacks in his normal state surpass Goenitz's, Shin Gouki is just guesswork, unless the CFE feat of destroying the meteor is counted.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 01:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Well, Metor crushing is out, that leaves.... What? Island sinking punches, giant rock slashing chops, ocean floor to ocean surface leaps in mere moments along with ship diestroying kicks, AND the latest from SSF4, a giant death beam that wipes out forests and leaves a crater just by being nearby to him when he launches it?

Ugh... Yeah.... Goenitz's biggest feat was toppling a colluseum with a hurricane.... there is no contest here in terms of overall power. That leaves battle specifics. Anybody up for that? or should I just list the rest of Gouki's and Goenitz'scapabilities in an actual match.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 10th, 2010 04:04 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote