KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What pirates would do to annoying people...

What pirates would do to annoying people...
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Miffed What pirates would do to annoying people...

it would involve native american ant torture, red hot pokers, chinese water torture, crucifixion, electrocution, dismemberment, and being banned from a site where people are trying to have real discussions.

Im sorry but i CANT STAND it anymore, we keep trying to discuss things, but the threads fall apart due to DOTS and POINTLESS POSTS.

(storms out)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:46 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

*joins you*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:47 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

uuuuuuuummmmmmmm*is not sure what to do, but agrees and follows*

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:48 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:49 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

for the first time, i have used the "report to moderators" button.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:53 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

...really

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:54 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

me too

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ok thats it! get the picture?!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

wow, you really are brutal people

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:56 AM
katelovespirate

i dont consider myself brutal at all.

i dont want to be mean, but the point of this forum is to discuss and bounce ideas around and have fun.

why get on here and do things that specifically annoy people and have no point?

we are all trying to have real discussions or be funny or whatever... but its incredibly hard when the threads keep getting WAY off topic, and completely destroyed and confused by pointless posts.

i just feel bad for people like LovelyOne, who put a lot of thought into a theory and post it, only to have the thread have nothing to do with what they actually posted about. its not fair to people who are really thinking about things.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:59 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah i know...i'd be a hypocrite to say that i never did that though

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:00 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i have changed my ways, its time you did too Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:01 AM
katelovespirate

well i know we all goof off sometimes, thats fine, but when its happening nonstop, thats when it gets out of hand. lol.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:01 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

and i have the feeling it's never gonna stop though...

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:02 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

in a way, me too

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:02 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I posted a theory and I think lovelyone liked it, it's just people never ask for a good theory from me, ya know?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:03 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

just create one and peeps will enjoy it

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:04 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

just create one and peeps will enjoy it

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:04 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

you posted twice

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:05 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

GAH! I can't tkae it anymore...the pointlessness of some of the posts!!!!!!!! I wanna CRY i wanna SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 02:16 AM