KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Keira Knightley=JP 4!!!!

Keira Knightley=JP 4!!!!
Started by: sccch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

Shocked Keira Knightley=JP 4!!!!

HERE! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/

It's rumored that she will be playing in Jurassic Park 4:The Extinction.

I guess when she's done with PotC,she'll be doing this...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:14 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

eek...nothing can compare to the first jurassic park film...the other ones went a little sour in their plot lines IMO....

Hmmm...ah well if this is true then good luck to her...although she plays good action films...POTC and Arthur and her bounty hunter film proved that...smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:19 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

o yea its a rumor ive known it for quiet awhile. the rumor that was denied was the movie johnny depp was gonna be in called I Am Legend. damn! i wished he could work with will smith, will smith and johnny depp..woo!!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:31 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I JUST found out about this.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:32 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

it's kinda weird that she's the only one on the cast list.....

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:52 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I read that a looooong time ago. I liek Jurassic Park. That would be nice if she was in it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:57 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

It comes out 2008. How long has this been planed? Since alot of you all knew about it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:22 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

dont know dont care. ive never seen anyof the sequels 2 JP and if keira's in it, DEFINITLEY wont c it

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 02:16 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

what do you have against kiera ibd43?

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 02:33 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

yeah?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 02:33 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ive explained it many times and im sick of it. if u wanna no, ask tee_pirates girl, she might remember sum o the reasons

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 05:08 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

You have? I haven't seen them anywhere. I remember you saying you had your reasons.. but I don't recall you saying them.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 05:12 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i have a few times but people post so fast they dont pay attention to it

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 05:13 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I fully remember and they're good reasons too...it didn't make me stop liking her but I get why you don't like her now

Freedom...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:14 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

finally someone understands! oh! i remember that final reason tee_pg!!! it is cuz she posed nakked 4 vanity fair. i dont see Johnny doin that niether! didnt see him doing at 20 either!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:21 AM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

ok that ones a good reason actually..I was shocked when I saw the cover..my poor mom actually had to BUY it because I refused to put it down once we got to the cash register I was just STARING at it...and my mom was like:honey..why are you staring at the naked lady? and I'm like:it's not a naked lady...it's one of my fave stars..nude..on a magazine..WHY? WHY? WHY keira?
ok I'll give you that one it was a good reason...but I still don't hate her I mean britney spears, scarlet johanson, jessica alba and many many other hollywood stars posed nude for covers too and no one hates them and if we really wanna count it like that...vanessa paradis who is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE female star posed topless too I saw the pictures and everyone thinks it's ok cause she's french and they're used to being topless in france but...ok since we agreed to disagree I'm going to admit the nude cover thing kinda made me like a less but still not hate her..so I'll hand it to you good reason..good reason

Freedom...

Last edited by tee_pirategirl on Sep 21st, 2006 at 08:53 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 08:38 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

eh, i am pretty conservative but i thought the photo shoot was pretty tasteful. it wasnt like they were baring all... i mean, i dont exactly understand the point of posing nude, but i suppose its a neat celebration of the human body. and both keira and scarlett were posed carefully, you didnt see much you wouldnt see at a beach or whatever. it didnt bother me. what the stars choose to do is their business. i'm just interested in whether they are talented or not.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 01:53 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Yeah I didn't like the vanity fair thing either.. It made me like her aloooot less.

Rachel McAdams was supposed to be on the cover too but she didnt want to when she found out it was nude. I was proud of hersmile lol

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 04:08 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok let me get this straight with ivebeendepped..u hate keira cus she posed nude.?? then u must hate like 2034824 stars cus most of them do..including mr depps gurlfriend.

besides its the talent that counts and keira is very talented gurl despite her young age.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 10:39 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

for he millionth time, that is not the only reason! btw, i never saw that cover very well on the mag. i saw a pic of it on the internet and everyone was talking bout it. im glad i didnt tho. thats sick

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:57 PM