KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What's Going On!!!!

What's Going On!!!!
Started by: sccch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

Warning What's Going On!!!!

One minute we are all happy saying 'I can't wait for the 3rd movie', and NOW we are saying that it's going to be horrible!? NOTHING has been truly confirmed! Now,let me ask this : Where did you all get the idea it will be bad! I'm not going to judge it until I see the trailer, 'cause that will be OFFICIAL.

We were having so much fun making up our own stories and dreaming of what could happen. Don't we have 5 stories of our own PotC plus my RPG? I think were turning too serious now and not caring about having fun. Well,I'M going to continue the fun,join me if you'd like.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:17 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

fun is Good with me!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:19 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

cuz now I think I realize what DMC was all about..it was just a commercial for movie 3..It caused hype over the Jack/Liz thing and now movie 3 is where the "real love story begins" and Liz/Will are in turmoil once again and Jack is just the object placed there to make everything fine and dandy for Will/Liz..

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:20 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

um, i am still happy.

okay, not happy. but i've come to realize its all very absurd and slightly comedic... that they would think about pulling an ending like this. but i dont even know what i am talking about or what i think is really going to happen. lots of stuff gets made up on the internet, and i know cause i have done my share of posting BS on other sites, just to stir people up.

in any case, i love all our stories and stuff. i am still cheery. big grin

hey more of captain jack would do it for me! maybe if they throw in a pic of Johnny shirtless, no one will care about the ending cause we will all be passed out in our seats from the extreme hotness. lol.

i am trying not to take this all too seriously. the only reason i got into these films is cause they are fun. dmc was still fun, hello, liz and jack MADE OUT!!!!! in HANDCUFFS!!!! hahahaha. so until i see someone die in the theatre, i am going to do my best to have fun with it. big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:23 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Jack...make things fine and dandy....
I think he'd make everything worse.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:23 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

No i mean they have used him as the tool to set off another "gripping" Will/Liz love story..which I think is BS..the biggest mistake was adding the kiss and almost kiss again..and the compass

Imagine if we saw feelings develop between Jack/Liz on the beach and they kissed..and then the peas in the pod scene etc and then by the end of it, it was will/Liz..it wouldnt make any sense..at ALL

this is how I'm feeling right now..confused at what the hell Disney are trying to do with the franchise.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 2nd, 2006 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:24 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I agree Scch! I'm not depressed at all! I don't care if it doesnt end up Jack/Liz because I know it will be good either way.

And plus like you said. These rumors could be fake anyways..

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:25 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
um, i am still happy.

... dmc was still fun, hello, liz and jack MADE OUT!!!!! in HANDCUFFS!!!! hahahaha. so until i see someone die in the theatre, i am going to do my best to have fun with it. big grin

Oh yeah,can't forget the handcuffs. laughing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:25 PM
LovelyOne

Originally posted by sccch
Jack...make things fine and dandy....
I think he'd make everything worse.

had he not come into their lives in movie 1. Will/Liz would have never ended up together.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:30 PM
katelovespirate

had he not come into their lives (and ours) disney would not have made a dime.

yay Jack!!!!! smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:33 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Ok,I'm going to make a funny PotC video

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:35 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

spoilers are SPOILERS THEY ARE NOT FACTS.

i think im gonna make another therapy thread..

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:09 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

wo0o0o0o00o....im joining the fun!!! it's the best way to goooo...wo0o00o!! Dosent the 1st POTC 3 trailer come out with the new SANTA CLAUSE movie...in November or December!!!??? anyone know!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:12 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

November

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:14 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

realy? do we have a clip or something?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:48 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirates life fo

Re: What's Going On!!!!

Originally posted by sccch
One minute we are all happy saying 'I can't wait for the 3rd movie', and NOW we are saying that it's going to be horrible!? NOTHING has been truly confirmed! Now,let me ask this : Where did you all get the idea it will be bad! I'm not going to judge it until I see the trailer, 'cause that will be OFFICIAL.

We were having so much fun making up our own stories and dreaming of what could happen. Don't we have 5 stories of our own PotC plus my RPG? I think were turning too serious now and not caring about having fun. Well,I'M going to continue the fun,join me if you'd like.

Finally someone that seems to have some sense. The idea is to enjoy. Its a movie and meant to be entertainment. Some of you seem like it's the basis for your existance and if it isnt written how you want it written then Disney sucks, Pirates sucks and life just isnt worth living anymore

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:51 PM
Pirates life fo is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates life fo a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates life fo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Re: Re: What's Going On!!!!

Ohh,well put.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

this kind of movei is basically made for entertainment. there will be ups and downs throughout the movie but it could not dissapoint.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 10:58 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
realy? do we have a clip or something?

Nope just the supposed script!!!.... which omg i totally forgot about in the Trailor script that someone posted around here somewhere...sorry i forgot where....there is a lil part where we see Will throwing Elizabeths arms of him....right? omg someone this could be a huge clue!!! Help!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:02 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

arrgg does anyone have any news on Keira signing up for pirates 4?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:04 AM