KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » SHARE ideas about J/L

SHARE ideas about J/L
Started by: sccch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

SHARE ideas about J/L

LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD!!!!! This is for us (KMC) to SHARE ideas to KTTC. If you don't like this idea then LEAVE! 'Cause if ANY of you start bashing eachother,then I'm sorry,but I'll have to report you. Don't make me have to do that.

Now,we agree that Jack and Lizz should be together.

Now,I found this at KTTC,(I hope you all don't mind):

' I think he knew he wanted her. But at the same time was afraid of what it would do to his "freedom" as a man if he was tied down to her. So that’s why his compass points to her. Then directly away from her...He thinks that with love in his life he cant be "free to do what he wants" '

I think that makes sense. Know what else,that's like what WE said. We ARE alike so lets act like it!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:55 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

that sounds perfect for me.

jack doesnt know what he wants-actually he does but there was cowardness in his heart. coward is also a feeling and it was in the way for him to get liz. thats why the compass was all funky on poor jack.

but now that he fell in love, he now knows that love is freedom and freedom is love

did that made sense lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:58 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

That makes sense...in a way.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:01 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i thought i'd start out by bashing will. just kiddin... wink

jack and liz are just plain hott. there's not much that can battle with two people who have great chemistry.

i hope jack accidentally gives liz cyphilis when she comes crying back to him. lol. just kidding, again.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:01 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I realize you all calmed down after I mentioned getting reported.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:23 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

nope lol

i calmed down bc i knew better. Im supposed to be the one whos keeping the peace and the faith. i lost it yes i admit. but im not gonna end like some mean ppl i know, im just gonna keep my head held up high and show that im above all that.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:25 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
nope lol

i calmed down bc i knew better. Im supposed to be the one whos keeping the peace and the faith. i lost it yes i admit. but im not gonna end like some mean ppl i know, im just gonna keep my head held up high and show that im above all that.

I'm helping keeping peace and faith by being the guard wolf.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:27 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok fluffy u do that smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:29 AM
Nanami_XIV

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 02:34 AM
aniron

I disagree. Elizabeth doesn't deserve Jack. he should get together with a cool, great person like anna maria. I want jack or will to end up with her even though she has randomly disappeared. Elizabeth should be left in tortuga. thats where she belongs the little strumpet!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:18 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

What happened to Anna Maria...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:25 PM
aniron

i dunno. she rocked!!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 03:34 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LizzySparrow
The Black Pearl

yeh she rocked, but Elizabeth wants freedom and like jack said the black pearl is FREEDOM so by staying with Jack shes getting both freedom and a fit man to wake up next to in the morning

Damn I'm a softie for forbidden romance.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 06:06 PM
LizzySparrow is currently offline Click here to Send LizzySparrow a Private Message Find more posts by LizzySparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mss_mira
Jack & Elizabeth <3

but jack and liz bring out the best in eachother.... she gives him more heart, and he sets her free... isntthat what its all about? its that what love truly is? she wants to be a pirate.... she want his life... its perfect chem.. <3

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 01:54 AM
mss_mira is currently offline Click here to Send mss_mira a Private Message Find more posts by mss_mira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Originally posted by mss_mira
but jack and liz bring out the best in eachother.... she gives him more heart, and he sets her free... isntthat what its all about? its that what love truly is? she wants to be a pirate.... she want his life... its perfect chem.. <3

..that's true. When Jack is around Liz,we see aside of him nobody else does.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:02 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Anamaria wanted to be captain of her own ship, so I'm sure she told Jack see ya later. She was cool, though.
What's so wrong with Liz? She's brave, strong, and still tries to do the right thing even though she's into the pirate life. She even gets disillusioned with it by the time DMC is over. She's a fully 3-dimensional character. I think she would complete Jack.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:41 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Originally posted by aniron
I disagree. Elizabeth doesn't deserve Jack. he should get together with a cool, great person like anna maria. I want jack or will to end up with her even though she has randomly disappeared. Elizabeth should be left in tortuga. thats where she belongs the little strumpet!!!!!!!!!!

Jack deserves Elizabeth though

I feel a bit sorry for Lizzie she is very young and her emotions/hormones are flying about everywhere

Something tells me that T&T might be writing with a slightly sexist angle when it comes to Elizabeth.."only a woman can behave so irrational and hysterical" laughing out loud

IMO they are gonna do the same with Tia lol "dramatic departure"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:44 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote