KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Ok For FuN Comparisons!

Ok For FuN Comparisons!
Started by: PirateDiva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ok For FuN Comparisons!

Ok so i was bored and i just started looking up Sparrow's and Swan's and i just happen to run into a couple of things i thought interesting! Maybe doesn't mean much....but i'll share anyway!!

Comparisons between a Jack Sparrow and a Sparrow!!
(please log in to view the image)
Jack wears the same colors as the Sparrow:

1. Red Circles- Jacks Bandana is reddish just like the feathers on a male sparrow's head and back.

2. Black Circles- Jack wears eyeliner and the sparrow has a black liner around it's eye.

3. White circle- Jacks Beads are the colors of a sparrow.

4. Grey Circles- Jack has Dark Facial Hair and Hair like the sparrow does.

5. Cream Circles- Jacks cream colored shirt matches the Sparrows cream colored belly.

stay tuned there is more!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:49 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Comparisons between Elizabeth Swan and a Swan!
In most of COTBP....they kept her in swan colors!

1. Black Circles- Elizabeth would wear creams and light colors most of the time like a swan.

2. Purple Circles- Elizabeth gets dirty like a swan sometimes gets...and they both dont mind.

3. Red Circles- the swan's wings just reminded me of Elizabeth's fan. lol!

But wait one more coming up!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:57 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Comparisons between Elizabeth Swan and a Female Sparrow!
In DMC Elizabeth takes her wardrobe down a couple of notches almost lookin like a FEMALE SPARROW....HMMMMMM!!!

1. White Circles- Basiclly She is all in BROWN like the female sparrow!

Just found that interesting....is ELIZABETH TRYING TO BECOME A SPARROW? lol....i hope sooo!

haha i know not much, maybe its me just over analyzing things but i thought it was interesting!!! hope u do too!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Last edited by PirateDiva on Oct 13th, 2006 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:03 AM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

this is cool smile

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:24 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

LMAO That is so cool Piratediva. There has to be some kind of meaning to that. That is really interesting.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:29 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

do you have a comparrsion af jack to a swan maybe that world be cool

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:30 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shannstar79
do you have a comparrsion af jack to a swan maybe that world be cool

No i dont...but i dont see Jack wanting to become a Swan...I see Liz trying to become a Sparrow...neither of them desire to live the life of a Swan stuck in one place and all dainty and stuff....they want the life of a sparrow free to fly and not be in one place...

and one of the SPARROWS trait which i found funny is that a sparrow likes to throw dirt on themselves (feathers)...they like to be dirty...Which Jack and Liz totally dont mind doing!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:55 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:
and one of the SPARROWS trait which i found funny is that a sparrow likes to throw dirt on themselves (feathers)...they like to be dirty...Which Jack and Liz totally dont mind doing!!!

LOL Jack and Liz getting down and dirty. eek!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:57 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Re: Ok For FuN Comparisons!

Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ok so i was bored and i just started looking up Sparrow's and Swan's and i just happen to run into a couple of things i thought interesting! Maybe doesn't mean much....but i'll share anyway!!

Comparisons between a Jack Sparrow and a Sparrow!!
Jack wears the same colors as the Sparrow:

1. Red Circles- Jacks Bandana is reddish just like the feathers on a male sparrow's head and back.

2. Black Circles- Jack wears eyeliner and the sparrow has a black liner around it's eye.

3. White circle- Jacks Beads are the colors of a sparrow.

4. Grey Circles- Jack has Dark Facial Hair and Hair like the sparrow does.

5. Cream Circles- Jacks cream colored shirt matches the Sparrows cream colored belly.

stay tuned there is more!!
you forgot two things...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 07:58 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Originally posted by Mistypirate
LOL Jack and Liz getting down and dirty. eek!

OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:07 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Another thing i found funny while reading about Swan's is that they speciffically mentioned this trait:

A Female Swan has only one male mate and they infrequently change mates unless their male mate dies then they quickly remate with another male.

i thought it was funny cause one of the swan's main characteristics is to stay with one mate but if he dies they quickly bounce back and remate... which i think is relating to Elizabeth because she is sticking with Will b/c she wants to be true to him...but rumor has it that he is going to die....so she might be able to bounce back and remate with Jack!! LOL!! just a thought smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:11 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Re: Re: Ok For FuN Comparisons!

Originally posted by sailorleo
you forgot two things...

Which are?....

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:12 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

Another thing i found funny while reading about Swan's is that they speciffically mentioned this trait:

A Female Swan has only one male mate and they infrequently change mates unless their male mate dies then they quickly remate with another male.

i thought it was funny cause one of the swan's main characteristics is to stay with one mate but if he dies they quickly bounce back and remate... which i think is relating to Elizabeth because she is sticking with Will b/c she wants to be true to him...but rumor has it that he is going to die....so she might be able to bounce back and remate with Jack!! LOL!! just a thought smile

WOW
that totally fits LIZ
GREAT INFO THANKS big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:14 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yea it totally fits her character.For some reason Liz feels obligated to remain w/ the eunuch fish face.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:24 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Meanings of their Names (thought this was interesting too):

Jack= GOD IS GRACIOUS

ELIZABETH= CONSECRATED TO GOD

WILLIAM (WILL)= DETERMINED GUARDIAN

I love how both Jack and Liz's names are related to GOD and that liz's name means CONSECRATED TO GOD...both there names originate from Hebrew....while Will's name means DETERMINED GUARDIAN which he's really determined to Guard liz and protect her!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:43 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yea it totally fits her character.For some reason Liz feels obligated to remain w/ the eunuch fish face.

LMAO!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 08:43 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

All of this is really interesting, I believed it was intended to be this way. The writers did a good job in adding those details to the characters. I don't think it was pure coincidence.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:45 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I think sooo too!!...GOD me sooo proud of myself...*patting myself in the back* i think i finally contributed something to this forum...LOL!!! YAY!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:50 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I think sooo too!!...GOD me sooo proud of myself...*patting myself in the back* i think i finally contributed something to this forum...LOL!!! YAY!!

Yes you did contributed with something really interesting. You did a very good job. I'm proud of yourself to. Yo see all of us J/L shippers use our intelligence, and do research to decipher those details. I think us J/L shippers are such smart##ss big grin . We should all be proud of ourselves. big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:11 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Heck Ya...i'm soooo glad i discovered this forum b4 KTTC!! PPL here are awsome and very smart!! Wo000o0o0o0o QUE VIVA KMC!! LOL!!!laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:19 PM