KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Lu Bu VS Sephitoht equal strength

Lu Bu vs Sephiroth
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lu Bu 2 40.00%
Undecieded 1 20.00%
Sephiroth 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lu Bu VS Sephitoht equal strength
Started by: Kaled

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Lu Bu VS Sephitoht equal strength

ok decieded to make a thread for this, Sephiroth and Lu Bu both with equal strength vs each other to the death the battle taked place in the roman colosseum back when it was made.

have fun

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 10:02 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

No contest. Lu Bu. You already did this in the other thread anyway.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 04:08 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

who is sephitoht?

anyway if it was sephiroth he would win by just keeping away from Lu Bu and using his long sword to an advantage or just fly around Lu Bu til he gets dizzy and falls

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:30 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Long Sword to an advantage????

Lu Bu uses a Spear.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:58 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

And Sephiroth has no skill compared to Lu Bu. He relies on magic, superhuman abilities and general invulnerability.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:48 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And Sephiroth has no skill compared to Lu Bu. He relies on magic, superhuman abilities and general invulnerability.

Are you talking about Sephiroth? Or Lu Bu?

Any who I see Sephiroth taking this with some teleportations here and there and a Heartless Angel.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:58 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

What part of "No super powers" do you not get? If you allow Sephiroth to have those kind of abilities, there's no point to this fight. Riddle me this, can Sephiroth win without any superhuman powers? The answer is obvious.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:07 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Where does it say no powers?

Originally posted by Kaled
ok decieded to make a thread for this, Sephiroth and Lu Bu both with equal strength vs each other to the death the battle taked place in the roman colosseum back when it was made.

have fun

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Then as they say, **** this. This isn't a fair fight.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:14 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Then as they say, **** this. This isn't a fair fight.

Heck Sephiroth is a first class SOLDIER and the best one Shin-Ra ever had. He was a hero during the war and became a legend. His speed and physical strength surpassed any other in Final Fantasy VII. Even in Advent Children Cloud had trouble keeping up with Sephiroth and even then he was being forced on defense.

Throw in Sephiroth's powers like teleportation and Heartless Angel then you have someone that will give anyone a fight they will never forget.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 11:17 PM
SpadeKing

anyway we all saw sephiroth in the advent children... that wasn't special powers or super human abilities to me erm cause Lu Bu can take 1000 hits from generals before becoming near death tell that isn't super human?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:36 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

equal strength no special powers, both srtength is reduced/increaded to that of Cloud Strife's in AC so they can still leap way beyond humans.

i realised i spelt it wrong on the name of the thread i was tired and it set it up before i went to bed.

Lu Bu maybe more skilled (emphasis on maybe), but even so he's never going to have fougth someone as skillful as Sephiroth, plus sephiroth has the superior weapon.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 05:32 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ok, it is a fair fight. And Lu Bu being more skilled isn't a maybe. Ask anyone who know chinese history and has played Dynasty Warriors. He IS more skilled. I already pointed out why Sephiroth loses this fight.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:45 PM
SpadeKing

I still say sephiroth wins cause of the long sword... and yes its hella longer than Lu Bu's Spear

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 10:03 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

hmm, i say Lu Bu despite the fact in DW 3 he killed me like a gizillion times happy trying to get red hare.

Sephiroth has a longer sword true, but he only flaw with that is, whenever he fights cloud he's extreme aggresive tactics means he gets right up and close so it wouldn't come into play that much. Although Lu Bu killed me less than Seph did i'd say Lu Bu happy but it is close beyond doubt

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:15 PM
SpadeKing

in my opinion I had more trouble with seph than Lu Bu... atleast I got to hit Lu Bu seph killed me in 1 or 2 hits messed

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 01:53 AM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

well i started playing it on Hard big grin so he didn't even get stunned by my hits :P took me 2 weeks to realise it was on hard. I even remeber thinking "oh my god this games is impossible!"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 01:30 PM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Lu Bu being more skilled isn't a maybe. Ask anyone who know chinese history and has played Dynasty Warriors. He IS more skilled. I already pointed out why Sephiroth loses this fight.

Yeah but in DW lu bu is a sword(Halberd) swinger, he doesn't fight with skill beause his moves are limited to like 12 attacks and chinese history?? unless you have a time machine you can't prove Lu Bu is more skillful you sephiroth hater. It is possible everyone else sucked at fighting, when the war consisted of like a million per side 1000 isn't a huge number.

Originally posted by Kaled
well i started playing it on Hard big grin so he didn't even get stunned by my hits :P took me 2 weeks to realise it was on hard. I even remeber thinking "oh my god this games is impossible!"

......... seriously??? you didn't check the difficultly when a bog standard general was kicking your ass??

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 11:43 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

or a lt. general?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:33 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Originally posted by Mesirus
Yeah but in DW lu bu is a sword(Halberd) swinger, he doesn't fight with skill beause his moves are limited to like 12 attacks and chinese history?? unless you have a time machine you can't prove Lu Bu is more skillful you sephiroth hater. It is possible everyone else sucked at fighting, when the war consisted of like a million per side 1000 isn't a huge number.

......... seriously??? you didn't check the difficultly when a bog standard general was kicking your ass??

well we can't all have brains embarrasment

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:43 PM