KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team FFVI vs Team Midnight Carnival

Team FFVI vs Team Midnight Carnival
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Team FFVI vs Team Midnight Carnival

Representing Team Final Fantasy VII (AC version) is:

Cloud Strife
Tifa Lockhart
Sephiroth

And from Midnight Carnival are:

Ky Kiske
Jam Kuradoberi
Sol Badguy

The stage is set for battle. Place of showdown is Edge. Ky fights Sephiroth, Cloud duels Sol and Tifa and Jam trade fisticuffs.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Oct 26th, 2006 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:46 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Oops. I screwed up on the title. That should be Team FFVII

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:26 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Damnit, I was up for some Sabin, Edgar, and Terra Action.

Rawr.

Sabin Bum rushes both teams, while Terra ultima's them, and Edgar sits back like a pimp with his auto crossbow.

FFVI for the win. smile.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 01:29 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Damnit, I was up for some Sabin, Edgar, and Terra Action.

Rawr.

Sabin Bum rushes both teams, while Terra ultima's them, and Edgar sits back like a pimp with his auto crossbow.

FFVI for the win. smile.

FF7 wipes FF6

FF7 team btw

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:34 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think this match is unfair. You give the FF6 team sephiroth and you don't give Guilty Gear anyone on par with him. Give them Justice, Slayer, Dizzy or Eddy. Jam is too weak to this to be a fair fight. Sol, Jam, and Ky are good enough to beat Cloud and Tifa, but they'll be too winded to beat Sephiroth after. Unless you allow Sol to drop his headband..... If you allow that, then the Guilty Gear crew has a good shot of winning. Jam will barely beat Tifa, if at all, Sol will demolish Cloud, and Ky will get smashed by Sephiroth. Ultimately, you didn't give them anyone on par with Sephiroth, unless, as I said, you let Sol drop his headband.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:59 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote