KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » impossible achievements

impossible achievements
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

impossible achievements

i thought it'd be cool to put up a thread on the hardest achievements for xbox360 video games. i thought of starthing this because i got fear today...and omfg, you have to beat the game WITHOUT healing...ones where you beat it without dying once, and another is like beat it without slow mo...most of them have to do with beating campaign...anyone else got a list?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:25 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

WIthout healing? Wow, that is pretty nuts.

Without slomo, I can kinda see that, but without healing is absurd, I think. But I suppose it's possible.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

yeah i just found out i took it wrong way. it said without boosters, and i remember the boosters are thinsg you pick up not what you heal with. so i guess taht means beat the game with 100 life and never picking up those boosters

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:32 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
WIthout healing? Wow, that is pretty nuts.

Without slomo, I can kinda see that, but without healing is absurd, I think. But I suppose it's possible.

I'm replaying the game on the PC, and I pretty much never use the slo-mo. I'm about 3/4 through it. I actually like playing it without slow mo because its feels alot better to play. Kinda like an action movie.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yeah, slo mo is doable, but it's so much fun seeing your enemies getting slaughtered by bullets in slomo and hearing their screams of death and pain slowed down, so awesome.

Oh, and as far as the topic goes, the most ridiculous achievements are the ones that require that you get to number 1 in online leaderboards and shit. Those are just silly.

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 1st, 2006 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Try getting 100% stealth on all the missions for Splinter Cell Double Agent....Ha!

btw-I was thinking of getting FEAR but Rainbow Six: Vegas and Gears of War have really put me on hold.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:52 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Excuse me, but can we change the topic a little? Could we make it any system instead of just Xbox360? It would make more sense and appeal to those of who aren't shelling out for an xbox. cool

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:57 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Try getting 100% stealth on all the missions for Splinter Cell Double Agent....Ha!

btw-I was thinking of getting FEAR but Rainbow Six: Vegas and Gears of War have really put me on hold.

Yeah, so many big games coming out all at the same time.

Definitely get FEAR when you can, though. That game is extraordinary.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:59 PM
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Excuse me, but can we change the topic a little? Could we make it any system instead of just Xbox360? It would make more sense and appeal to those of who aren't shelling out for an xbox. cool
umm what other systems actually have achievements on them..?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:02 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

F ck YEAH! I can't wait to play it. Then there is Call of Duty 3...oh man this is insane! big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

It refers to the 360's achievement system, so no we cant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:28 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:13 PM
Spartan005

Having to beat General RAAM on insane without using the turret

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:28 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Beating the second last mission in Splinter Cell: CT on difficult.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:06 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:18 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by PVS
(please log in to view the image)

lmfao!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:25 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I didn't think it was that good. Then again, I maybe played like 1 level before I stopped.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:49 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by Spartan005
Having to beat General RAAM on insane without using the turret

What surprised me the most was that I was actually able to do that in one try...it kind of scared me...

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 12:53 AM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

laughing out loud

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 04:33 AM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote