KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Vs. Ryo Sakazaki

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ryu 17 73.91%
Ryo Sakazaki 6 26.09%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ryu Vs. Ryo Sakazaki
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

Ryu Vs. Ryo Sakazaki

Who'd win? Ryu or Ryo Sakazaki

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:17 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

short answer; Ryu

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:43 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

card info?... since terry beats ryo.. I dont think ryo can defeat ryu.. although thats debatable since there are many incarnations of ryo...
but perhaps some cardgame info can clear it up

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 03:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
short answer; Ryu
Puffy says Vote or die.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:29 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reptile_Master

Ryu

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:05 PM
Reptile_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Reptile_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Reptile_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snake_15

Yep Ryu

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:36 PM
Snake_15 is currently offline Click here to Send Snake_15 a Private Message Find more posts by Snake_15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Who voted for Ryo? Own up to it. I'd like to hear why. Maybe there's something 'bout him I don't know.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:44 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

actually.. saying "ryu" is just as bad as saying "ryo", with no further explanation... what versions are we talking about ?

y'all know how fighting game companies are.. they arent satisfied with a concrete version of their characters

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 12:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

The person didn't say Ryo though, they just voted and left. You can use the story versions if you want. Ryu'd win. Since Ryo hasn't beaten anybody impressive in a loooooong time. For those who have faith in those old card games, Ryu is ranked higher.

Last edited by I-Drop on Mar 8th, 2006 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 05:01 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

mmkay.. so therefore , the obviousness of ryu's ability to prevail over ryo was long known before you've created this thread, I take it?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 05:48 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

That was lame the 1st time you tried it. It's even lamer now SaT. I make these threads to hear other people's opinions(That's what people do on forums you know embarrasment . It's quite obvious. That's why I put
Originally posted by brainchild81
Who voted for Ryo? Own up to it. I'd like to hear why. Maybe there's something 'bout him I don't know.
You only make yourself look silly when you do this SaT. Please stop. It's pointless you know.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 09:29 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

no more pointless than making threads about two unevenly powered fighters smile

opinions are nice.. but they are invalid when it comes to weighing the numerical value of both fighters in question

when someone asks "who wins".. there 'must' be a victor right?.. we cant just blab for 100 pages with no solution.. thats just wasting time

You only make yourself look silly when you do this SaT. Please stop. It's pointless you know.

actually.. I didnt vote on this nonsense.. I can easily screenshot to prove it smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 09:32 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

But it's a matter of opinion. Some think Ryo is equal to Terry & some think Terry is equal to Ryu. What amazes me is that you continue to post here even though you think this is pointlesslaughing. Why are you even here?
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

actually.. I didnt vote on this nonsense.. I can easily screenshot to prove it smile
I never said you did genius. That's to show you that I'm here to hear opinions. It obviously went waaay over your headsmile Your reading comprehension is low. Work on that.

Last edited by I-Drop on Mar 8th, 2006 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 09:35 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I vote for ryu, I also wanna see Ken fight Ryo

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 09:36 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Good idea. You should make a thread JX.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 09:44 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I never said you did genius. That's to show you that I'm here to hear opinions. It obviously went waaay over your headsmile Your reading comprehension is low. Work on that.
actually.. quoting yourself saying who voted on ryo... and then saying that I'm being silly.. is implying that I voted for ryo.. you probably need to work on english, as its probably not your first language

Verbatim what you have done :

if you did not wish to make a correlation between the two statements (leading to an implication) , you should not have grouped them in such close proximity.. smile

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Mar 9th, 2006 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 01:20 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

S020 [B] Ryo
BP: 900
SP: 2
Backup: Robert
Helps: Robert, Yuri, Mr.Karate, guy, Takato, Rob Python, Dan, Makoto
[] Spirit Surge
Discard 1 AC card from hand to gain 1 SP for each card left in hand.
(****) A high BP should instantly turn your head. Too bad Ryo has only one
back-up, and he's a waste as a back-up. His special ability can give
you some extra SP which might be helpful, but it's more potent if you
have a Dregs & Last Resort combo (which will turn your entire deck
into your discard into your hand).

C001 [S] Ryu
BP: 1000
SP: 3
Backup: Ken, Terry
Helps: Oro, Terry
[] Shinku Hadoken
Discard 1 AC from hand. Do 500 damage to any one character.
(****) Strong BP, good SP, and if he's weakened, tapping him to do 500
damage (after discarding an AC) is a kick-ass bonus.

Facts... happy

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 02:11 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
actually.. quoting yourself saying who voted on ryo... and then saying that I'm being silly.. is implying that I voted for ryo.. you probably need to work on english, as its probably not your first language

Verbatim what you have done :

if you did not wish to make a correlation between the two statements (leading to an implication) , you should not have grouped them in such close proximity.. smile
You misunderstand. You focused on a small part of the quote.
I'd like to hear why. Maybe there's something 'bout him I don't know.
was what you should've focused on. That shows I'm here to hear other's opinions. That's where the reading comprehension comes insmile. When I said
I was refering to you assuming I made this for Ryo to lose the same way you assumed I made one for Terry to lose in my Iori VS Terry thread. You always seem to assume the wrong things. That's why I said you make yourself look silly. You're still posting here even though you said the thread was pointless. Amazing embarrasment You're welcomed to stay here, but most smart people stay out of threads they think are pointless.

Last edited by I-Drop on Mar 9th, 2006 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 03:41 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well.. the fact that you've stated you prefer to hear facts in the iori thread, yet now prefer to hear opinions suddenly, has enthralled me to see what opinion can possibly sway the tide in such an overpowered match smile

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 11:04 AM
carrotgl4z3

Anatsuken vs Kyokogenryu...??? What's their difference? i mean their Martial Arts... I already voted Ryu...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 03:39 PM
carrotgl4z3 is currently offline Click here to Send carrotgl4z3 a Private Message Find more posts by carrotgl4z3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote