KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Superman/Captain Marvel

Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Superman/Captain Marvel
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Superman/Captain Marvel

Who comes out on Top in this Battle of the 4 strongest JLAers Ever.

No Prep. No Sun amps or God waves.

Bloodlust.

Diana has her standard and sword.

No Gods or Villians Turned Good. So Orion and Barda and Maxima All of whom can hang, are not allowed.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Mar 30th, 2007 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Diana/Jonn.

Diana can handle supes whilst Jonn deals with Marvel or Diana can Handle marvel whilst Jonn deals with Supes.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:24 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Diana/Jonn.

Diana can handle supes whilst Jonn deals with Marvel or Diana can Handle marvel whilst Jonn deals with Supes.

Captain Marvel is the weak link here to me. He isn't as skilled as Jonn or Diana. Superman isn't either, but he's a tad stronger than Both so His lack of skills are saved by him being Superman. WW/MM 6/10

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:30 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Captain Marvel and Superman 6-7/10. I don't know why everyone underestimates CM, with his full power (means Mary Marvel and CM Junior aren't taking some of his power) he is Supermans Equal, don't forget all the Gods who give them his powers. Superman would defeat WW 5-6/10 Times, when Bloodlusted even 8/10. MM vs Superman or CM would always be tough, say 5/10. It is a tough Battle, but I tend to go with Superman and CM because of MM weakness to fire. If you take this away I would say stalemate wink.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:36 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Jonn no longer has a weakness to flame.even in comics.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:45 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Captain Marvel and Superman 6-7/10. I don't know why everyone underestimates CM, with his full power (means Mary Marvel and CM Junior aren't taking some of his power) he is Supermans Equal, don't forget all the Gods who give them his powers. Superman would defeat WW 5-6/10 Times, when Bloodlusted even 8/10. MM vs Superman or CM would always be tough, say 5/10. It is a tough Battle, but I tend to go with Superman and CM because of MM weakness to fire. If you take this away I would say stalemate wink.

WW has never been seen Bloodlusted against Superman.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:48 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW has never been seen Bloodlusted against Superman.

Isn't WW always Bloodlusted wink at least she is always on fire when fighting big grin.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 07:54 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Superman/Captain Marvel

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who comes out on Top in this Battle of the 4 strongest JLAers Ever.

No Prep. No Sun amps or God waves.

Bloodlust.

Diana has her standard and sword.

No Gods or Villians Turned Good. So Orion and Barda and Maxima All of whom can hang, are not allowed.

Team Two

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 09:47 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote